til the end

nicki pov

This is first time I ever did some crazy shit like this. Walking into the strip club it brought bac bad memories when I use to strip. same place I met Dallas at. I knew he remember cause Dallas gave me this look. August already gave us our orders. I went to the back and got dress with the strippers. they dumb as hell i just told them I was new. Nonnie, Jordyn and karri came with me. we got dress and walked out. I seen the man that own the club. I smiled and walked over to him. "Damn baby when did I hire you?" He smiled and asked. we were in the VIP suite with the crew. I smiled. i gave him a private dance. I seen nonnie and the other girls seducing the men. "Your home girls going be ok" he said I smiled and kept dancing. "lets go to your office" I whispered to his ear. "mm what you trying to do?" he licked his lips. I grin. I put my finger in my mouth and and slowly pulled it out. he smiled. he got up and lead me to the office. when we got there he pulled out a cigar and lite it. he sat bac in his chair. I walked over and sat on my knees infront of him. august and them need to hurry the fuc up. I unzip his pants and pulled out his jr. this nigga so damn small. I giggle to my self. "what funny?" he asked. "this nigga!" august yelled out and shot dude in the head. I jumped and blood splattered on me. Trey , Dallas , Chris and mel ran in and collected to money. we all ran out the club and got in the truck and pulled off. august used a silenter so I don't know if anybody heard. we got back to the trap and they put the money in the machine. I took a shower and through on some sweats. I sat in august lap as the past around the blunt. "you wasn't going really suck his dic?" august asked. "hell DF no" I said making everybody laugh. "making sure but u did good bae... I'm proud of you" he said kissing my cheek. "Thanks bae" I giggled.

After a hour at the trap me and august went home. I curled up in the bed. august came and held me close. "good night my rider" he whispered. "night" I said back. (Pic of Bonnie and Clyde)

[Verse 2: Beyoncé]

I don't care if we on the run

Baby as long as I'm next to you

And if loving you is a crime

Tell me why do I bring out

The best in you

[Bridge: Beyoncé]

I hear sirens while we make love

Loud as hell but they don't know

They're nowhere near us

I will hold your heart and your gun

I don't care if they come, no

I know it's crazy but

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.!!!!!!👉

WHAT YAL THINK SO FAR 👍👎

YOU LOVE IT👋

IS IT REACHING THE RIDER SERIES EXPECTATIONS??🙌

COMMENT 👇

LET A NIGGA KNO✊