Yo wish is my command

What I need from you is understanding,
How can we communicate,
If you don't hear what I say.
What I need from you is understanding,
So simple as 1-2-3,
Understanding is what we need.

Nicki pov

Today the boat was docking at the Bahamas. "august hand me Cali shoes" I said as we got ready. *knock knock* august open our door. in walk loni. "yal ready?" she asked. "Yea girl ..where we got meet again?" I ask her. "Girl the 3 floor .. theater room" she said. I nodded. "Nicki u still mad?" august asked. "look I'm not even worried about I'm just having a fun day with my family" I said.
When got the room we had to sit and wait. they taught us how to make towels into animals. "look Cali" I said showing her the swan towel. i look up at august and he was making gabbi crack up. I never seen my baby girl laughed that hard. "Hey fam" Jordan said as everybody walked in including august crew. "hey august." Zoey said. "sup" he said not looking her as he kept playing with gabbi. "Baby he don't need no .. u can go have a seat." I said to Zoey. "Huh?" she said looking dumb founded. "Hoe if you can huh me u can hear me .. HAVE A SEAT!" I said and doing fake sign language at the end. I could tell she wanted to say some but the man made a announcement saying we cha stand at the door to get off the boat.

Getting off the boat it was beyond beautiful. "this is hella nice" I said smiling. august wrap his arm around my neck kissing my cheek. Karri was walking infront of my with their daughter.

(A/n
Pause : yal remember book 1 when august was going kill Dallas but Dallas said he got a daughter ... and nick told him to let him go .. well now u kno who the baby moma is. )

I could see bruise marks on her shoulder. I guess Dallas hasn't change after all.
We had to get on this boat that took us over the "lost city of alantis"

We had fun at the water park it was real nice. but the thing was Trina and Amber. I don't trust them hoes AT ALL! When got on the boat. "Hey nicki" I turn and seen Christopher. "hey Chris " I said august gave him that look. When we got back to room I knew august was going say some. "So you on my ass about Zoey but that Nigga u fuck on her." he said shaking his head. I ignored him. "nicki I kno u hear me" he semi yelled. I walk to the bathroom but before I could get in there I was shoved against the wall and august grip my jaw. I looked at him. "fuck you ignoring me fo" he said. "august get off me" I said tearing up. "nicki quit fucking playing with me ! that nigga on here for you?" he spat at me in my face. "no!" I said crying. "daddy get off mommy!" Cali whined hitting august leg. nicki just sat in the bed and watch. August let me go I drop to the floor. he looked at me and left out the room. I closed my eyes. "don't cry mommy .. daddy gone" Cali said rubbing my back. nick came over and layed his head on my lap and rubbed my knee. I hugged them both and wiped my tears. "yal come on" I said putting them in the tub. It's rare august get that mad at me. I guess it scared me out he had me in his grip.

August pov

I went the bar with my nigga tyler. "was up nigga?" I said dapping him up. "what's good" he said. "nonthing me and nicki man I love her it's just we both cheated and now it's hard to trust." I told him. "aye mi man it's going be ok , that's your wife and you should let shit like this coming between yal." After he said it made me think. "yea you right" I said taking a shot. "just make sure you let nicki know you love her" he said and I nodded. "how u Amani going?" I asked. "shid everything is good I mean at first it was a make it or break it type shit" he said. "well let's to arts to making things right" I said and we toast and took a shot.

Asia pov

"Mmm baby right there !" I moaned. Devon was giving the best back massage ever. carter was sleep. "baby you know what I was thinking" Devon said. "what?" I looked at him. "if we have a little girl" he said smiling I looked at him. "stop carter still a baby " I said laughing. "I mean you know when he get a lil older" he said. "maybe" I said giggling. Devon was looking at me like 😑. "Ughh can we just enjoy life now" I said smiling. "ight come here then!" he said wrestling in the bed and getting between my legs. I Smiled as we kissed.

Loni pov

"Antwon I'm not having sex with u and I'm damn near about to give birth" I said. "Baby please it's not going hurt the baby" he said. "nigga u going poke my water with yo dic and I'm be giving birth" I said. he laughed. "baeeeeeeee" he whined. I got up and smacked my ass. "no!" I said going to take a shower. I heard the bed moving hella fast. "yo ass bet not be having a fit" I yelled. it stop. "I'm not bae" he said.