N

Nicki pov

I walked upstairs and gave Cali and nickels a bath and put them in the bed. gabbi was whining as I started to take her little clothes off. I got the lil container filled with warm bath water. I laid the towel on the bed and laid gabbi naked body on there. she started creaming as I squeezed the towel water on her body, giving her a small wash up. August came literally bust into the room. "why she screaming!" he semi yelled. "she ok august ..she just getting a bath." I said still washing her up. "Well hurry put some clothes on her." he said trying to give me a pamper. "She's not done .. I still got to wash her hair." I said with no emotion. "nicki I just don't like her crying like that." august sighed. "she's ok ... ain't like I'm killing her or she's in pain she just don't like being cold." I said wrapping the towel around her body. Gabby crying slowly came to a cease. "Can I dress her?" august asked. "yea... I'm going go fix her bottle." I said handing her over and going down stairs.

When I got down stairs Alyah was sitting there. I grabbed a bottle out the fridge and out in the bottle warmer. "hey...nicki umm I just wanted to say that me and august isn't nonthing that you think... I mean like he's like a brother to me." Alyah said. "It's cool.. I shouldn't have to came at you like that." I said to her. she smiled a little. "nicki I would love to get to know you." she said. "yea ... I mean since u like a sister in law" I said smiling back and pour a little milk on my wrist to make sure it's the right temp. I walked back up stairs and august was sitting in the bed with back against the headboard. He had a pillow in his lap and gabbi little body curled up in the middle. she was sleep but i know my child and she will be up soon to eat. I sat the bottle on the night stand and crawled in the bed. I sat next him. he start rubbing my thigh. "bae u ok?" he asked looking in my eyes. "august I want to know who the hell was following me?" I said firmly with out waking up the baby. "It could be kvng and his people nicki in all honesty .. listen I got it taking care of ." He insured me. "ugh we should've stayed in Atlanta." I whined. "baby u always said you was my rider." august whined. "I am aug!" i spat not staying my eyes off his. "ok so act like it!" He said before leaning in and kissing me. I gave in and kiss back. I ran my fingers through my hair. August grabbed my chin and made me face him. i stared at his lips that revealed a little of his bottom grill. gabby cries broke the moment. "hand me the bottle." august told me. I gave him the bottle and he started feeding her. I laid my head on august shoulder and watch as he feed gabby.

Kvng pov

"Did u give her a ticket?" I asked David. David is the police officer that pulled over Nicole. "Nawl I just let her go with a warning but I did get her address and other information." he said sitting back and I nodded. "Mm so how much I owe you?" I asked him. "20 Gs" he said. I almost choked on my cigar. "Nigga you crazy!! 10 G not 20 nigga!" I semi yelled sitting up in the chair. he rolled his eyes." nigga u must forgot that I know what school ya daughter go to." I said giving him that look and taking that puff. I stood up with gun. I walked around him. "and that lovely wife that works at grace hospital ... floor 7 " I continued. I seen his jaw tighten. "man I quit.. you want august ..you get him yo damn self!" David said rising out his seat. I giggled. I sat on the desk pulling my pencil skirt down and rubbing my red bottoms. "nigga please... if u drop out .. yo family going drop dead!" I said laughing and he stood up mad as hell. I ran my fingers thru my long virgin hair.

Pic of kvng