Hold up

August pov

Nicki already left and I already feel like she took my heart with her. I feel so empty with my baby being gone. I tried calling but her phone went straight to voice mail. I sighed and took a long got shower. after my shower I ate some left overs and chilled on the couch watching tv. *ding dong* I heard the door bell. I got up and open the door for Alyah. "Sup ma" I said letting her in. "hey august." she said closing and locking the door behind her. I sat back down and she sat next to me. "so what's up?" I asked her. "nun just pregnant , Ooo love and hip hop on" she says really fast. "pause!" did u say what I think u just said?" I said to her. she nodded. "by who?" I asked her. "your bestfriend." she said. "Chris always putting his dick in somebody." I said and she laughed and threw a pillow at me. "what?" I said. "ace stupid." she said. "but he's married to Jordyn." I looked her and her feelings changed. " I know august 😒😔" she sighed. "Alyah look everything going be ok " I says rubbing her back. she hugged me and I hugged back. "thanks bro" she said tearing up. we let each other go. There was another knock at the door. I got up again to see who it was and it was Chris and trey. "what yal niggas doing here?" I asked them. "mannnneeeeee we found out some shit!" Chris said. "king was at Trina funeral man and he is a she." trey added. it dawn on me. shawty that gave me and ace that look. it had to be her I mean why who a girl come with body guards and look at me like that. "call ace and all them to the trap" I said and they nodded and left. this whole timeeeeeeeeeee I been played by a bitch.

Nicki pov

I stood out and watch the waves crash onto the shore. the air wrap around me like a pair of arms and all I think about was august. I went back inside the beach house and saw gabby playing in her swing. I smiled at my baby girl. Cali and nick already had their bath and I feed them crab legs and cut up steak, so they had a great meal. I sat on the couch and nick laid on my leg. I ran my fingers through his curls and he laid there.

Ace pov

"Bae we need to talk" I told Jordyn. "what's wrong bae?" she asked. "I gotta tell you some." I told her. "what's up?" Her smile turn into a worry look. I wrapped my arms wrong her waist. "Bae I love you ,,, but I had affair and now the girls pregnant with my child." I said all at once. she sighed and started in my eyes. "karma a bitch" she said and I was confused. "I'm 1 month pregnant by another man." said. I dropped my hands off her waist and looked at her with my serious face. my phone started ringing.

28 COMMENTS🌺

28 VOTES😋