B33

I went to the trap to see what was going on. the new Jordyn just dropped on me got my head fucked up. I got to the trap. I walked in and everybody was sitting around. "what's up?" I asked. "trick at the funeral, that's king." august said. I didn't believe him at first but the look on face I knew he was telling the truth. "shid call up Angelica and see what's up and what she know." I told him. "mane but Trina ass new real insight." Chris added. I dropped my head.

After we set up our plan. august dipped off to I guess to talk to nicki. my boy haven't been the same since she left. we decided to take out king Friday, that will give us enough time.

August pov

I called nicki phone for the 7 the time hoping she would answer. "hello?" I hear Cali voice say in the phone. "Hey boo, how are you?" I asked her. "I'm fine daddy." she said. I smiled. "what u do today?" I asked her. "We went to the beach and too ride on dolphins, and mommy made us dinner in the house." she said. I laughed. "aww you in a house?" I asked her. "yea daddy , we are in a beach house.... Don't tell Mommie I told you but , we are in Miami!" She whispered. "thanks daddy lol helper." I whispered back. "here's nick." Cali said. "daddyyyyyyyyyy!" nick squealed in the phone. "sup lil man!" I smiled. "gabby went swimming and she started laughing." nick said with his random topic. "Ahha gabbi had fun, I miss yal." I told him. "we miss you too, and Mommie , she cries sometimes and she told cousin dessy (desire) that she miss you alot!!!" nick said. I laughed. "I miss Mommie a lot too, let me talk to her, love you." I told him. "love you too daddy and here is mommie." he said. "hey" nicki voice made my heart stop. like a 12 year old boy talking to his crush. "how yal doing?" I asked. "The kids are good." she said. "yal having fun?" I asked she paused. "the kids are having fun." She said with no emotion. "well love goodnight." I sighed. "night ..... love u too." she said and hung up. I smiled.

Nicki pov

I won't be seeing august until the day of Amani wedding. I'm a braides maid and he's a groom men's. I put the kids to bed and I walked out on the door and the steps. it was night time so the ocean look pretty scary. I sat on the steps and watched the waves from the distance. thinking about where I been and me not being able to model like I was wanted but instead my life took a turn. I love my kids and my husband but why can't we be like the people on tv. Life huh.