Chapter 7

The boys have arrived finally! Enjoy them, I sure enjoyed writing about them.

Hope you like the chapter!  

----------------------------------------------

Jay's POV

The doorbell sounded and I hurried downstairs to answer it. Yanking it open I saw 3 boys stood before me, grinning.

"Lads!" I greeted them all, slapping them all on the back.

"Jay lay OFF the skittles - you're on another sugar high!" Max groaned, walking past me up the stairs.

"I am not." I laughed "Is it so wrong that I am happy you guys are home after doing promo without me all day?"

Siva smiled at me as he sauntered past me up the stairs as well "What, no Nareesha, Seev?" I asked, pouting childishly. Siva's girlfriend Nareesha was awesome - she was so friendly and over the Christmas when she came to visit we had really got used to spending time with her.

"Nope, she's back home to Ireland this morning!" Siva sighed, obviously missing her already.

"Aw, SEEV!" I cried, hugging him. Another Jiva moment.

"Tom, no date tonight?" I followed Tom up the stairs as well to the living room. Besides Siva, none of us had had a girlfriend in quite a long time and the rest of us were coping, but Tom was becoming restless.

"No," Tom screwed up his face in response to my little jab.

We all plonked ourselves down on the couches and seats, drinking beers and arguing over the last slice of pizza. At least Nathan wasn't there to start sulking over his team Manchester United's loss to Man City.

"Tragic!" Max called, not looking 'tragic' at all; but gleeful as his team won. "What a shame for United - Nathan will be gutted." As soon as he said that however, his head whipped around. "Speaking of Nathan, where is little baby face?" All the lads turned to look at me. I laughed at the fact that they had only just realised his absence now. I pointed this out to them.

"Well, he's so small isn't he? Hard to notice even when he is here." Max waved off their mistake airily.

"Says!" Sniggered Tom earning a glare from Max. "He's taller than you are, mate!"

"Where is Nathan, Jay?" Siva asked pointedly, not wanting to start up that particular argument once more.

"Out." I stretched out on the sofa, then expanded realising that this wasn't enough to satisfy the boys. "Right, well I don't know all the details but you know his mate Ceallach?" the boys nodded once, their mouths hanging open as they listened. "Nath was out meeting him, and Ceallach introduced him to one of his friends - this girl called Evanna or something. And Nathan's really into her, if you know what I mean." I smirked. 

The boys looked completely shocked. 

"He told you he liked this girl - Evanna?" Max asked curiously.

"No," I shook my head and ran a hand through my mess of curls "But you know how awkward he gets. When he goes bright red and stares daggers at me when I ask him where he's going, it's not hard to guess the reason why." 

"Good for him." Siva looked mildly surprised but he was smiling all the same.

"No." Tom uttered simply "That five year old is NOT getting a girlfriend before I do. No way."

"Well I'm no fortune cookie Tom, even though I am sweet enough, but it looks like things may be headed in that direction." I replied smugly. Tom looked completely bewildered and Max threw a cushion at my face. I was about to throw it back when we heard the door open.