Chapter Thirty Two

• Dedicated to EVERYONE WHO EVER READ THIS

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! I'm really sad about it, but I hope you like it all the same. It hasn't been proof read yet, but will be soon!

Thanks for sticking with me these months, it's been amazing to read your comments and see the reads go up. It's been wonderful and you're all very kind! Thank you:D :D

Remember there's also a sequel which will be coming in the relatively near future! I'm also needing a book cover for the sequel...if any unbelievably kind person was willing to help me out with that, it'd be much appreciated and I'll give you a shout out and stuff!

Also, the song in the side - PLAY IT! It's not actually by Ev (surprisingly) but it features in the story and it's really cute x)

Thanks for everything, enjoy the last chapter :') xxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Evanna's POV***

"Hurry up! For God's sake, Ev, you are the slowest human on the planet." I heard Ceallach grumble from the next room.

"Stop whinging!" I laughed, hurriedly planting a huge pile of script on top of the keyboard and running over to the bookcase.

"Evanna get out here!" Briony's voice drifted through.

"NOW!" Ceallach screeched.

I dropped the massive binder I had been trying to shove onto the top shelf and shrieked when it landed a few centimetres away from my foot with a massive bang.

"What the hell was that?" Sasha called, anxiously.

"Nothing," I faffed, ignoring it and running over the computer. "I can't deal with this pressure guys!" I squealed, hearing Charlie laugh at my hysteria.

I heard my friends begin to chat and laugh with each other from where they were seated outside my studio in the waiting room, drinking the tea Shauna, my new receptionist, had brought for them. I touched the enter key on the keyboard and the monitor lit up showing me the page I had last been viewing. Twitter account settings. The curser was hovering over the 'delete' button. I narrowed my eyes at the screen and chewed on the inside of my mouth.

"Just do it already or we'll never get to leave." Ceallach was standing behind me, watching my dilemma.

"You think?" I spun my head around look at him.

"Yeah, just go for it." He answered more softly than before.

"Alright, then. I'm doing it." I crossed the fingers of my left hand and he gave me an exasperated smile. I dropped my gaze to the mouse and slowly clicked down, before glancing back up at the screen to see the change. Nothing had happened.

"Oh my God!!" Ceallach face palmed himself, dragging his hands through his quiff in exasperation. "The mouse isn't plugged in Evanna!" He shouted. Seeing him so irritated and huffy, made me giggle. He pulled my hand off the mouse before shooing me away.

I went out into the waiting room where Briony, Charlie and Sasha were sitting. They smiled up at me as I entered, twisting the hem of my skirt through my fingers.

"Done yet?" Briony asked, getting a reproachful elbow in the ribs from her brother.

"Almost, Ceallach's fixing my computer." I walked over and stopped in front of Shauna, the desk was sort of high, so she was at my eye level.

Shauna was in her late 30s with light brown hair, dark brown eyes and was extremely freckly. She looked sort of amused by my friends antics.

"You can just leave if you want." I smiled "Once Ceallach's done, I'll be leaving myself soon."