Chapter Sixteen

Hello:D I'm on a roll posting one each day haha! I won't be able to post tomorrow though but maybe the next day? This chapter deals with a slightly different topic...but it's all links in eventually!

Also, I have to apologise as I didn't proof read this AT ALL so I hope it makes sense - basically there is a giant moth attacking my face so I didn't have time haha - I'm so odd:L

Hope you enjoy it and thanks for all your support and comments - you are THE BEST and I love you lots - more than Max loves ears (and that's a LOT:P)  xx

***Jay’s POV***

Jayne had woken us all up at the crack of dawn this morning, whipping the duvet away from me and Siva who were sitting all wrapped up in it at the bottom of our bed. Apparently we had a busy day of writing for our new album and recording our new charity single Gold Forever. I didn’t believe her, convinced she just wanted to torture us.

And now we were all sat around the table in the kitchen, trying to keep our eyes open and our heads out our cereal bowls while Jayne faffed around us, pouring us strong black coffee and chatting away annoyingly loudly.

It had been 2 days since Brain Freeze’s party. Ever since everyone had been acting slightly differently. Max has been in a silly star struck stupor ever since he bumped into Michelle Keegan from Corrie, he was even cheeky enough to get her digits and has been mentally patting himself on the back ever since.

Nathan is, if possible, even more hung up on Evanna – I admit I feel slightly jealous he’s found someone who likes him so much. She’s smitten with him, it’s so obvious. And he’s the same way. I can see why. She’s pretty in a subtle, cute, shy way. Which is why, I guess, she and Nathan are so good together. They haven’t been able to see each other as Jayne has kept us all pretty busy but he won’t shut up about her and I’ve enjoyed imitating the soppy smile on his face whenever he calls her. I’ve almost got it perfected.

Siva’s been his usual zen, stupid self. He’s taken to counting down the days on his calendar until he sees Nareesha and stroking a picture of the pair of them together. Jayne says it’s sweet; I have another name for it. All though my jealousy may be coming into play there…I guess I’m just gutted about the death of Jiva whenever Nareesha returns.

Tom has been acting strange though. He will barely talk to anyone and disappears off to bed hours before the rest of us. I know it’s because he’s confused about Sasha. Nathan came back and told us that Sasha had come clean with her boyfriend and they were now broken up. Tom felt hideously guilty, and at the same time pained – knowing that now she’s single but there is no way he can act on it. At least not without Nathan raging at him – as that could upset Evanna, which Nathan absolutely did not allow. So Tom just had to suck it up, deal with his guilt and move on. He had come clean about what he did with all the other lads; earning a smack around the head and a click of the tongue from Jayne. But he took it like a gentleman and we forgave him soon enough.

“Pass me my phone, Seev.” Max grunted, pulling his eyes open with his fingers. Siva felt around the counter with his eyes closed, eventually feeling a blackberry and throwing it at Max’s head. Max jerked awake, rubbing his sore head and keenly clicking on his phone.

It was silent for a while apart from the annoying slurps of coffee and crunching of Cheerios.