BILLIONAIRE'S CINDERELLA

"What the hell is this? I nearly lost one of the important deals of my life. Can't you do one single god damn work without making any mistake?" roared the man in Armani business suit, scaring the shit out of his secretary.

"I'm sorry, sir. I don't know how I forgot to file the papers. But see, we still have the chance. R&S Group is ready for a re-meeting." Said the good for nothing secretary to calm her boss down.

Chris Jones, business tycoon in fashion industry, was looking at his air-head secretary she was a fucking alien who didn't have a bloody clue how things work on the planet Earth.

Shaking his head, he sat on his power packed CEO's chair like a king before uttering the most powerful words that a boss would definitely love to say in his position.

"You're fired. Get out of my office. And don't ever dare to show me your face again."

**********************************************************************************

Chris was like this – ticking bomb – since three months. He was restless, irritated, helpless, lost puppy who was not able to find his CINDER-ELLA; like she never existed.....

Well the turning point of this story was, His Cinderella was not the typical beautiful princess but an average looking girl.

Really?

Or

Was she really beautiful just like CINDERELLA; beauty with kind heart?