TWO

I wake up in a room I don't recall. The room had black walls with gold rings on them. Covering the walls like stars would in the night sky. The room was very large, and the little furniture pieces that spread randomly around it wasn't helping. The room was very beautiful even though i never seen this room before it felt oddly,

familiar.

I lift myself up on the bed and examine the room more carefully. just than, the memories of last night came rushing back into my mind. my eyes widen in shock. I was kidnapped.

i rused out of bed and only slowed down when i reached the door. i peeked out the door and was greeted by a empty hall.

i took a step out of the room. i saw the exit, down some steps.
With out thinking, i ran as fast as i could to the door.
As i expected, it was locked. i ran around like I was lost in a maze of of never ending halls and doors.
I stoped when i saw to tall figures. i hid behind a wall and scanned my surroundings. i saw plenty of painting, doors, and plants, this place was beautiful, oddly beautiful.

suddenly, i heared a two men's voices come from behind the wall.

"you put her in that room?"

"yes... I did. "

"why would you do that? You know how master is about leting anyone in that room!"

"it was the only room available, and you know that!"

"You should have looked harder! Now go do something right for a change and put her in a different room. "

"fine! Alright?!"

The man stumped off, and into my direction.

I ran back up stairs to the room i woke up in.
i locked the door and looked around the room a little more. i saw a window and ran to it. it was locked.

"miss?"

he was here. out of panic, i slamed my body against the window. it didn't even crack. i didn't stop. i heared that man struggling to get in.

"miss!?"

why won't this dame window break ?! i thought to my self.

"miss..." i stoped in my actions

how the hell did he get in here?!?

i saw the look in his eyes...
like he was holding something back...like he was going to eat me alive.

he suddenly walked up to me and grabbed me by the arm. i try my best to break, but it was no use. he draged me out of the room and down the stairs. he stoped in front of a huge door that was gold and black.

"master, she's here." that man said.

"come in" commanded a voice.

the man opened the door. a man was in the middle of the room behind a huge desk. he look up and he instantly reminded me of this house. oddly beautiful and familiar, so very familiar.