THIRTY SEVEN

I waited a while to watch his actions a bit more.  I didn't want to jump to conclusions. 

Jimin was laughing nervously.  His eyes darting to the trap door that hanged above us.

I decided to speed things up and ask some questions.

"So your telling me that you went through all that trouble, just for bonding?" I ask as I think of reasons why he could have possibly brought me here. 

''yeah! after all, we will be together for a long time!'' 

''you all ready said that.''

''oh, did I? Sorry, I must have forgotten. '' He said with a bright smile.

Ok... " I said as my suspicion grew ever so slightly. 

"Oh! I guess I should tell you why your here,  right?"

I snapped my head towards the smiling man.  I raised one eyebrow in confusion. 

"You already did. "

"oh,  I did? Sorry,  I must have forgotten. " jimin said as he made the same blinding smile as before. 

He just repeated his words.  Once again.

Deciding I couldn't hold my curiosity any longer,  i made up my mind to ask him the question I wanted to ask sense the beginning of our conversation,

"who are you?"

The mans eyes which was once staring behind me blankly turned in my direction.  His dark brown orbs widened as he starred into mine.  Baffled by the question. 

"oh! Um, I'm jimin of course!" he said followed by a nervous laughter.  He eye balls refusing to make eye contact with mine. 

"Your lying." anger filled your eyes.  You absolutely hated being lied to.  With a passion.

"huh? What do you mean?" jimin asked as he tried to conceal his nervousness with a puzzled face.

"You know exactly what I mean.  Your not really jimin." I spoke,  not finding his lack of knowledge very relevant.

"How do you know that?" he questioned as he leaned back onto a stack of cardboard boxes. He tilted his head up,  looking down on me.  His child like personality now completely gone. Like it never existed.

But his eyes remained the same.  Dark brown.

But weren't his eyes light brown?

Then it hit me.  It was in fact another personality.  The only time I remember he had such a dramatic personality change was when he tried to kiss me. And even then his eyes were black. 

"You read our files." jimin said as I caught a slight flicker from dark brown to black in his eyes.

My body stiffened.  Although my body was shaking,  I  mimicked  the posture he had.  In a attempt to look as intense as him. 

I could tell the man was angered by this.  As he revealed his accent.

"So,  you know about us,  huh?" he said as he grased his teeth with his tongue. 

Yep,  he was pissed. 

"yep" I said carelessly as I surged my shoulders and pressed my big lips into a straight line. 

I suddenly heard a small Chuckle coming from the man. He lowered his head at a angle and once agian,  ran his hands through his thick black hair. 

Once he let his hair up,  he had a small smirk drawn across his face.

The smirk soon fell as he let out a sound that sounded like a growl.  His eyes glowed a bright orange.

And the crooked smirk from what I believed was from  the old man appeared on his face.