Fifteen

This chapter got horror in it.... If u not good with scary stuff... I think u shouldn't read this chapter....

The chants got louder and more desperate.
The woman's face started to melt and soon, her body.

She was screaming for help. I wanted to help, but I couldn't. I couldn't help her. Her skin was burning. Everything was burning and in the blink of an eye, she was gone.

All that was left of her was a.... Mirror? I suddenly felt this unknown need to pick the mirror up. Hesitantly, i picked up the mirror. The mirror had a red and black border with carvings of what seamed like female names. One name stood out to me. Athena.

As I picked the mirror up... I started to sweat. I touched my face, and pieces of skin was coming from my face and onto my hand.

I looked into the mirror more closely and, I was melting. My skin was burning and falling, just like the woman.

I screamed with agony. I dropped the mirror and It shattered into pieces. The mirror let out a scream and out came a ghost that came rushing towards me. But before it could touch me...

I woke up.

________________________
Y'all might want to look up the name Athena (~‾∇‾)~(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

________________________Y'all might want to look up the name Athena (~‾∇‾)~(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)