THIRTY SIX

A/N: I decided to give you a name so instead of (Y/N),  you will be autumn

The man wrapped his long veiny fingers around my wrist,  pulling me deeper down the road. 

We turned left in to yet another deep, dark alley.  As we walked deeper into the alley,  a ladder laid proudly  against the brick wall.  The ladder was made of pure metal. The silver shined in the darkness. 

The man walk up to the ladder and pulled himself up.  And I soon followed. 

The ladder led to a roof.  You could see the whole city from here.  As I was staring at the scenery,  the man was busy opening up a trap door. 

"You coming?" The man said as he raised one eyebrow reveling a confused expression. 

I nodded as I walk towards the man.

He then disappeared into the trap door.  Me going in after him. 

I slowly slipped through the hole and absorbed the last bit of sunlight I could before I got swooped into the darkness. 

The trap door closed with a load slam following behind it.  Leaving us in complete darkness. 

I then heard rustling coming from a far corner.  My body shook in fear and I felt my neck hairs stick right up.

I quickly turned around and put my fist up,  ready for attack. 

But then a light from up above shined down on me.  I slowly put my fist down as my eyes tried to adjust to the now lit environment. 

But as they did

It wasn't a pleasant sight.

The man now had his mask off. I could see his face completely.

He had a oh so familiar face. 

It was no other but the famous park jimin.

He has a welcoming smirk drew across his face.  His eye bags showing bold,  probably caused by  his lack of sleep. 

My face winced in fear as multiple  facts hit me all at once. 

One:
I was in a tight, dim, room with a non human that could probably kill me with in seconds. 

Two:
I wasn't really safe from the underworld.  He could bring me back to hell.  Literally.  At any time. 

But I might have a better chance of escaping! There are no barriers,  and he can't use any powers in a public place with people around! I just have to find my way out of here. 

"tisk tisk,  autumn my dear,    you won't be going anywhere anytime soon.."

"huh?"

"I never told you? I can read minds." jimin reminded me as he stared at me while tapping his pointer finger against his temple.

My gaze on him hardened as I tried to show I wasn't bothered by any of this. 

But in reality I was paralyzed with fear.

Jimin moved away from the light and sat down on a blue crate next to a next to a pile of cardboard boxes and broken down TVs.

His hand ran through his black hair and he let out a long sigh. "I guess I should explain why your here now,  huh?"

" well,  I brought you here... "

He took a long pause.  His hands loosening the not so tight black collar around his neck.

"um"

I was holing my breath,  ready for a shocking  reason. 

"for... "

"bonding!"

My face twisted with confusion. 

"what? Bonding?" I said with a slight anger tone to my voice. 

"yeah! Bonding!"

"I figured sense we would be together for a while,  it's best to know everything about eachother!"

Jimin raised his hand as he explained his reason. 

And I couldn't help but feel weird.  He was never this happy.

Then it hit me. 

What if this is another personality?

------
Ha wow this is trash.  Sorry for late update,  I'm like really busy with moving and all ugh.