TWENTY FOUR

"Whats going on...?" I ask the man.
I wanted to know why I was back here, back home.

I fainted from shock, and they brought me to a hospital. If they didn't have the proper medical tools to heal me, shouldn't I have been here?

No, that can't be it. They have hurt me many times before. And I always wake up completely healed.

The reason I am here is something more. I just know it.

"I'll tell you that later," the man said looking around cautiously, "Now we need to run."

The man grabbed my hand and ran into the back of the hospital, dragging me along with him.

We rushed through the halls of the hospital and made it to the back door.

The man grabbed on to the cold handle. Just as he opened the door, a group of men bused through the hallway. There were 5 men. Dressed in black suits.

"There she is! Grab her!"

The men started rushing towards me.

The men finally opened the door and ran out into a long narrow alley.

I slammed the door harshly on the men's faces. Hearing a grunt from one of them as a result.

The door was locked, but they started to break it down. They where slamming there body's on the door repeatedly. That must've hurt.

We hurried to the ending of the ally, which was blocked off by a metal fence.

I was never very athletic, so I worried how I would get over the fence without hurting myself.

The men broke down the steel door, and they didn't look very happy.

I had to make a move. And in fast.

I gripped on to the fence and pulled my self up. I placed my feet in the triangle shaped hole on the fence.

I slowly climbed up the fence. Too slow, unfortunately. My arms and legs shake, causing me to almost lose balance. The man grabbed on to my waist and bosted me up. Making crossing the fence a success.

The man was next. He grabbed on to the top of the fence and pulled himself with ease. He then jumped over the fence smother than a dolphin jumping out of water.

He grabbed my hand and we both ran out of the alley. The men In black followed close behind.

We ran into a crowded street. The men started to lose our trail. As we made it to another side and were out of sight, We stopped for a moment, catching our breath.

I looked over at the man who was hunched over. His hands on his knees as he struggled to catch his breath.

"Do you mind explaining what that was about?" I said while panting heavily. My eyebrows pulled closer together. The corner of my lips turned down as my eyes burnt holes in his face.

I was waiting for the answer to why exactly I was here. Why were men chasing us? And who was he exactly?

----------

 UWUWUWUUWUWUWUW 7K+ WHAT SNBSBSBSHSBSBSB I LOVE YALL SO MUCH OML