SIX

there was a red mist and boom,  she was gone.
thats not normal. no, somethings off here.  i have to find a way out. now.

i got up and scanned the room. looking for any sign of a exit. i felt everything in the room and made it to the walls. the walls were tall. very tall and felt rough to the touch.
I know the grandma just said not to leave...

But how can I trust her?

as i continued felling the wall, there was an indent. it was small, and you could not really see it well. i pushed harder on the wall, and the wall started to crack into the  form of a door.  i just stood there, shocked. i started to think of what could be behind this door.

what if the walls are full of some sort of dangerous things ? i started to think to myself.

i slowly opened the door, and it lead to a hall...a dark and long hall. i started to walk down the hall carefully examining the things around me. I felt the grind started to shake.
the walls seemed to rise and fall and everthing around me was closing in.

And I felt a panic attack kicking in.

i started to run.  run as fast as i can and what seemed like forever, i saw a light at the end of the hall. i stoped and looked around the bigger room. the room was black and had gold rings on them, just like my room. in the center of the room, there was a huge case. the case had a beautiful black and red dress with blood red roses on it. It had  a slim top, and a big bottom. the sleeves were off the shoulder and and reminded me of cinderella.

i steped closer to the dress with out realizing it.

it was like i had a unknown connection with the dress.

i was getting closer and closer to the dress i was just about to touch it and-

"you!"

i heard  a voice scream at me. i wasn't sure was it was coming from, but i was surly afraid for my life. i started to panic. looking around the room like a mad man. looking for the owner of the voice.

"If you touch that dress I will fucking kill you!"

The owner of the voice finally revealed himself...jimin. it was jimin. his face was twisted with anger. his eyes  where burning with madness. he looked like he would really kill me. he looked like he was going to slowly and painfully end my life.

i ran out of that room as fast as i could i till i saw my room again. i shut the walls door and ran to my rooms door. i saw the exit open. it seemed to good to be true. i ran as fast as i could to the front door. i twisted the door knob and...it was open.

thank the lord.

i ran out the door and into the wild.

i was free. i didn't know where i was going but thank god i was free.