FOUR

He pulled me deeper into the room. i tryed to get out of his hold, but i never could. He forced me to sit down in a seat on the other side of his desk. i knew i wouldn't be able to try and escape. the room was different than what i saw before, it was more dark?

"miss Y/N."

i snaped my head in the direction of the voice. i just glared at his alluring eyes.

"you must be wondering why your here, right?"

i said nothing as I hardened my gaze at him.

"well, we brought you here today  because we believe you are the reincarnation of someone important. we have to protect you."

i looked at the man confused.

"alow me to introduce myself, i am jimin, park jimin and your leader."

wow! this man is surely full of himself!

" excuse me mr.Park jimin , i don't know who you think you are,  or what you do here,   but never assume something like that. 
You will never be the leader of me." i said confidentiality.

I was silent.

He was just staring at me. blankly. 

"well, let's just see about that."
He said out of suddenly as he looked away from me .

"their will be someone explaining more in detail later, for now, wait in your room....¨

¨...hoseok.¨

hoseok, that's his name...

The hoseok bowed and grabbed my rist. tightly, but not enough to hurt me.

he took me back to "my room" and locked the door.
without knowing it, i started to cry. it started with a single drop, and than came in the river. i cryed as silent as i could. In the end, i fell asleep.

"miss y/n...?"

"miss y/n!"

i poped up.

"your finally up..."

a old woman with ragged clothes said. she look different from everone. she had thin gray hair. her clothing was all one piece, and her eyes were a dead black.
i never met her before, but she looked friendly.