21

Growing curious, I examined the document closer.

Factors contributing to disorder: Childhood trauma [mother was reportedly an alcoholic], emotional abuse, sexual abuse, physical abuse.
[Mother has history of criminal activities; Father's location currently unknown]

My hands started to shake viciously. I felt pity for him.

After skimming the last bit of information on the page, I laid the folder on top of the desk carefully.

I felt my heart clench in my chest at the thought of what I just read. My eyes wandered away from the document as I took in the sight of the room, distracting me for a moment.
It was awfully spacious for the few furniture pieces placed around.

I placed myself back onto the bed where I once was. The document came rushing back into my mind.

I rose from my seat and made my way towards the shielded opening. Oak trees littered the ground in cluttered yet organized rows. As clouds hung eerily low, seeing became a struggle. I strained my eyes in attempt to satisfy my desire for a sight. As I stared deeper into the fog, a humanly figure began to take shape.

The man had a inhumane smirk drawn across his lips. His stature was short,most likely caused by his hunch back.

My eyes stranded Even more in a desperate attempt to make out the remaining features of his figure.

My eyes caught a glimpse of his hair. Long and thin. As black as the night. Slightly covering his face.

my eyes lowered, I caught sight of his eyes. His eye and hair color match perfectly. Both a dead black.

I saw his eyes lift up from its original place, and stared strongly at something.

That something happen to be me.

---------
Ok
Soo we hit 2000+ reads..... WHAT.
Oml I'm so happy thank you guys for coming this far with me.... I promise to have more chapters coming out. I had the longest writers block. I'm am so sorry.
THANK YOU FOR 2000+ OML I LOVE YOU UWU.
Follow my instagram.

Oppar_25
There I will post seek peeks of my next chapters and stuff like that. :3
and again... THANK YOU FOR 2000+ READS!!!