EIGHTEEN

Why was I here? I ask myself that for hours on end. What was that dream about. I was losing my shit at this point.

The rain was pouring harder, and thunder was coming in.
I look outside the window. Yep. A rainstorm. Great.
I was nervous. I mean, who wouldn't? I was kidnapped by some dipshit crazy people and I have no way to leave.

I heard a knock on the door. It was jimin. Just as he was opening it, the Thunder boomed. Like in the dramatic movies. His eyes look as if he had no emotions behind it. Like he was empty.
"follow me" he said blankly.
I stood up. Afraid of what will happen if I didn't.
I followed him out of the room and into the hall. The lights in what seemed like the entire building were out. The only light that showed was from mini candles that lit up the halls.

I heard a silent chant from jimin. I couldn't hear him very well, but I did hear something.
"ᴮᴿᴵᴺᴳ ᴮᴬᶜᴷ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴺᴱ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ ᴼᴺᶜᴱ ᵂᴬˢ ᴹᴵᴺᴱ.
ᴮᴿᴵᴺᴳ ᴮᴬᶜᴷ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴼᵂᴱᴿ ᶠᴿᴼᴹ ....?"

Soon other men joined him. It was a sea of whispers.
They all wore black capes with candles in their hands.

A creepy feeling arose around me.
What are they going to do to me..?

Jimin stopped. Me almost bumping into him.
I look behind me and saw a army of men. In the front the 6 men I met from before.
" we're here. "
I looked up and saw a huge door with millions of locks on it.
What was behind that door, I don't know and I was in no hurry to find out.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ☪ ⋆
┊ ⊹

✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚✧
--------
Plz don't be a silent reader dnbdndnsndndndndjdnd...