TWENTY

I wake up and in a red dress. I examined the room, but the room wasn't mine, it seems like a king could live in this room. I looked through the drawers in the room only to find pairs of clothes way to big for me.

I ran to a big window right next to the left side of the bed.
the weather was raining hard, the thunder made the scenery seem creepy like i wasn't supposed to be here. Even if i try to escape the house it somehow brings me back to the same place. If I try to do that, the darkness will just consume me

"Do you like the scenery and the dress, I got for you? " a voice said into my ears as they wrapped their arm around me, i pushed the man and turned around.

Only to be met by a empty room.

Am I hearing things? I thought.
"it looks nice on you... " I turned my head, and was inches away from jimin.

But something was different...

His eyes

They were a different color.

They are usually a light brown.

But now they black. Completely. Black.

He grabbed my waist and turned me around. His eyes trailed down to my lips and back to my eyes. I had an idea of what was going to happen next.
His head was so close to mine. And without realizing it...

I slapped him.

With a red hand print on his face. His hand clenched in a fist. He raised his hand, ready to slap me... But he didn't.

I stared into his eyes with fear, and saw his eyes change from black back to light brown.

What??

His face dropped into a worried regretful expression.

Am I seeing things??

"I'm sorry. "
"I'm sorry for what I have done. "

He just apologized
For what he did

"that's not me. Watch out for him. He controls everything... "

He turned his back and walk away.

A tear ran down my face. I quickly wiped it away. I sat down on the bed. Trying to take all this in.

So I was kidnapped by some crazy monster and they performed so sort of summing thing on me... OK.

All of a sudden, I heard a noise coming from behind me. it sounded like A bed side cabinet opening. I look behind me to see in fact a cabinet cracked open.

I stood up form the bed and walked over to the cabinet. In side was a folder. I opened it and read what was inside.

Yep. He is crazy.

The document read:

Park jimin is diagnosed with multiple personality disorder and schizophrenia

LAWD PLEASE LET THIS DREAM BECOME A REALITY KDJDJDJDKFJ
I got help from a friendNSFT-Taejeon