The war- 40

The shy was a bright orange, arrows and blades flew through it. Angels and gods flew in the sky, while all other supernatural creatures stood on ground. There was different colors all over the ground, and on some people near by. It played the part of blood.

A tent lay far from the craziness. Inside the tent was a couple huddled together in fear. But not fear of the war, but fear of losing each other.

The woman comforted the man like a mother would to a crying baby. For the man was a coward, and couldn't even build up the courage to comfort his woman.

Autumn stood shock at the fact that she could see through the tent, as if half of it was see through fabric.

Autumn then felt a force pull her head in a different direction, back at the war. Her eyes spotted a man, who looked like a slightly different version of hoseok, make eye contact with the tent. He was far away from the war. Standing guard, his job to protect the king at the time. He was the young one on the team, so they were wary of letting him on the battlefield, but because of the lack of soldiers due to the sudden out brake of various illnesses, and his talent with words, they let him on.

Curiosity written on his face, he quickly sneaked over to the tent, the couple soon see him approach them. The young man lifted the tent up, only to be met by the woman holding a gun to his face. The man next to her all of a sudden screamed, from the thought of him dying, Which caused the woman to flinch and accidentally fire at the man.

The area quite, for the war was over, and the side they were on, the supernatural side, had lost.  But the winning team hadn't left yet, as they were searching for anyone who was alive, and just to there luck, they found them,

The woman, now having knowledge that if she didn't do anything, she, and more importantly, the one she loved would die. She exited the tent, and as autumn finally got a good look at her face, she saw the woman in the painting. Her face saddened, and tears pouring down. "Please, let us go. For it is only me and my lover left. You have won war, and have achieved many golds. Just let thes-" bam
One of the gods struck a knife at her, and it hit her head directly. With out even letting her finish her mini speech.

The angels and gods then left, leaving the man crying. The man crawled out of the tent, towards his dead mate. His tears black, which only happens when he feels true sadness, he cried a screamed for his lover, feeling a heartbreak like no other. He swore to himself that he would never forgive himself, never make himself happy, for he believed he never could make anyone else happy,  not even the one he loved.

                           This man was jimin    

———
Oh this was bad. Sorry I haven't posted for so long
:(