Twenty two

The smirk on his face grew wrinkled.
His mouth slightly opened as he mouthed the words

"I see you. "

My eyes expanded in shock. I slowly backed away from the window.

My eyes drifted away from pane of glass.
My body shook violently. Fear quickly spread through out my body. My mind, being flooded with panic.

Then out of nowhere, a huge headache struck me. My vision become blurry, and a high pitched ringing sound was heard.

the room was became dark. the walls started to spin, just like before. no longer being able to stand Being in this room, i musterd up the strength to stand. My shaking hands grabbed onto the foot of the bed. Pressing all my body weight onto my hand, I lifted myself up.

My legs wobbly, step by step, I walk to the door, stumbling multiple times. My hand grabbed on to the door knob, and twisted the door open. My legs limped to the Long staircase ahead.

I pressed onto the railing and made my way down the steps, falling multiple times one the way.

As I reached the end of the steps, I hobbled over to the door at a quick speed. My mind still in a state of shock, I was unable to notice the man rushing up to me.

Just as my legs started to give out, the man grabbed me by the shoulders, and kept me steady. My consciences started to slip away, and before I knew it, everything went black. And I was unable to see the man's face.

------
Bruh I'm so so soooo sorry for not uploading. I had a huge writers block and school started and oof. I'm sorry I will upload more for now.