NINE

the blood covered the chains. so much was coming out. i couldn't scream for help, lord knows what he will do.

i have to stop the bleeding. i stretched down to my ankles to try to stop the bleeding. i grabed the sheets and wrapped it around my ankles, desperately trying to clear all the blood.

knock knock knock someone was at the door. he came in the room. it was jimin. he had a red outfit on that fit his skin tone perfectly.

    (think jimin in this suit with black          hair looking at you with bedroom eyes saying i am going to eat you alive kkskemekskdkksksksksjjkwksksksksk)

the sirens were going off, kids were crying, wigs were flying (im sorry).

my mind was say run. run. now. or you. will. die. but i couldn't. both mentally and physically.

jimin walked over to me with sadness in his eyes. he had a strong smell of alcohol on his body, and his face was a blood red.

jimin sat down on the side of my bed. He placed his hand on my thigh and i stoped breathing for a second. " about before...im sorry." he looked down at his hand on my thigh. "i should have nev-" he stop as soon as his eyes landed on my ankles. he removed the sheets to get a better view. his eyes turned dull  as he stared at my ankles.
His hand hesitantly touched the blood   he brung up his bloody finger up to his mouth and tasted it. As the blood went down his throat, his eyes ran to the back of his head, and he let out a moan of pleasure. did he just get pleasure from tasting my blood?
he looked at me with a deadly lust in his eyes.

_______________________jimin in this story is based off of jimin in the story "fear" it a tae tae ff

jimin in this story is based off of jimin in the story "fear"
it a tae tae ff.