NINETEEN

⚠️WARNING⚠
Please do not proceed if you
Can't handle the mention of
blood or torture.

A man stepped forward to unlock the door. As he was doing so the singing intensified

As the last lock dropped to the floor, he grabbed on to the door nobs and pulled, opening the door.

Inside was, a dark room. The men walked in, telling me to follow. As I walked deeper into the room, I saw, the woman. I stopped in the middle of the room. In the photo from before, in my dream... It was her. She has something to do with this... But what?

Me, being to busy figuring out what that woman has to do with this, didn't notice the men circling around me.

The men formed a huge circle. filling the room. I was flat in the center.

The men placed their candles on the floor, and then grabbed the next person's hand. Soon a chain was formed. They look like they were summoning something...

Oh I hope not.

But they were.

I scanned the men's faces, seeing nothing but blank expressions. My eyes landed on jimin, with a different look on his face, a pitiful look, a sorrowful look, a worried look. My head tilted in confusion. What were they going to do? I thought.

I noticed something slip out of jimin's pocket. Something popped of of it, a cap. And it released a small smoke. Almost not noticeable. I think much of it. As I was to worried on what was going to happen to me.

But that question was soon answered.

And it began...
And hell began

The men started humming a different tune. My eyes trailed to jimin to see him pull out another candle. The candle was tall and a glowing red color. As soon as he lit the candle..

Bam.

My stomach started turning and I fell to the ground, screaming in agoiny.
It felt like someone was constantly stabbing Me. I begged for it to stop, but no. It got worse. I felt something being forced into me. Due to the pain, I lost myself. I didn't pass out. Just lost my self. The pain was there. But my mind wasn't.

JIMINS POV
(A/n )haha yes a jimins pov

She made it this far. Did we finally find her?
I saw her hair turn a dirty silver and soon her body started to glow.
And that's when I knew for sure

We found her...

----------------This is probably the longest chapter i wrote so far and y'all still stayed

----------------
This is probably the longest chapter i wrote so far and y'all still stayed...

My readers are so loyal :'(