THIRTY EIGHT

Sorry for bad grammar and typos

The lights went out. It was once again pitch black. All was audible was jimins intense growling.

The fear in me grew to a huge amount. my you-don't- faze-me act was now completely gone. I desperately looked around the dark room, hoping to see anything. I was absolutely scared of the dark, And the fact that I was in a cluttered space wasn't helping.

As I scanned the room, my eyes met with the silhouette of a man. In the man's silhouette, I saw two, small bight orange orbs side by side. They looked like eyes.

The light was blinding, causing my vision to be spotted and momentarily disoriented. I closed my eyes because of the brightness the light had produced. As soon as I opened them, the light had gone out and the silhouette was gone.

I looked around desperately, trying to find the silhouette with the strange orange eyes, knowing damned well who it was.

Wait. This is cliché. Isn't this how all the characters in horror movies die? Searching for the killer when they could have possibly ran out and sought help or just to save their own lives instead of simply being nosy and falling to an ill death?

I made the smart choice, and felt the around the room for the trap door. Or something I could climb on.

I knew the room had plenty of boxes, so I grabbed the closest box like object I could find, and climbed on it.

I reached up and as soon as I did I felt a latch. I grabbed onto it, and the trap door opened.

A light shined from the opening. With out thinking twice, I pulled myself up into the lovely sunlight. I didn't have time to sit there and soke in the sun light I missed so dearly, I had to run.

I popped out of the the door, only to be met by a huge black bird flying my way.

I ducked in order to not get hit.

Well, that was what I what I wanted to do. But I couldn't move. My mind was trying to control my body, but nothing would move.

I just stood there. Forced to witness the war that played in front of me.

-
K so I will be making a new FF. It's a tae FF btw. I will also try to update on I am here remade so I may be a bit late with updates. As if I'm not already late lol. Please don't hate me ugh. Edit: I didn't forget to upload I am here and supernatural on youtube don't worry lol.