Chapter 1: 'Do you have a prince?'

A/N: i just revamped and i'm gonna be doing the same thing with the next few chapters that i think needs improvement. you might see different type of writing styles within chapters that i've slightly changed. so please ignore the notifications that might be bothering you, if you choose to re-read for better experience, you can do that too ;)

~'Do you have a prince?'~

[Third Person's P.O.V]

"Bye mom!" she said waving goodbye to her mother as she stepped out of the door, closing it quietly, tying not to make any sound.

the girl sighed as the cold air steamed after her hot breath. 'Can't wait to come back home.' she thought to herself, scratching the back of her ear.

she works as a kindergarten teacher because she's always been good with kids. not only that but she had no choice but to take part in any job that was available.

due to her family's state at the moment, she knew she had to try her best to help raise money in able to feed a family of five. if her parents went through all the hardships while raising all four of her siblings, she didn't see why she couldn't.

It's week three of her new job, and quite fairly managed to get 300$ on her salary. that's great and all but it's so much more difficult than it sounds. she currently has 3 jobs, two part time and this one as the third.

her siblings are too young to work, let alone even feed themselves. the girl's mom is working as hard as she was and they were only trying to survive. her father sadly passed away three years ago but let's not bring that up.

and as she arrived at the front door of her class, she took one last deep breath and adjusted her clothes.

she grabs the broken knob and was welcomed by kids running and screaming around the big room. disasters being made as one or another destroys a facility that belonged in the classroom.

she sighed again. "Kids!" the brunette shouted whilst clasping both her hands together. not one of them acknowledged her existence and she cursed internally.

"Kids!!" she said in a serious tone, a slight bit louder this time. they all turned their heads towards her direction and made their way back to their seats swiftly.

"Good morning Ms. Y/n!" all the children stood up straight and said at the same time.

"Good morning! How are you today?" she asked them with a smile on her face as she made way to her desk. they all positively replied with poorly explained details, some kid even said he was on the moon but poor kid didn't know he was in a sad museum filled with LIES. "Now where were we yesterday?" she said enthusiastically, it rather sounded like she had a stick up her ass but she was trying her best not to get fired.