Chapter 17; birthday

"Y/n? What are you doing?"

'Aw shit.' She cursed, shutting her eyes and turning around to face the voice. "Oh, jin it's just you." The girl let out a relief sigh. "Why? what happened?" He asked, eyebrows furrowed and she wipes the seat of her forehead. "Nothing. It's nothing to worry about."

"Oh...Kay?" He shrugged and continued on with his trip to the mini fridge. "I need to calm down." The girl whispered to herself, massaging her temple gently and goes back to the boys.

:) let your imagination slide cuz i feel like it's gonna be boring describing how it feels like riding on a jet pack cuz I've never rode on one before so lolol sorryyyyyy

"Hm, who made this? it's different but it has a good different kind of taste to it. Pretty good." You chewed on your food, frowning. "That's namjoon's doing." Hoseok pointed his fork towards namjoon, the male however blushed and rubbed his arm shyly. "Pretty good eh?" Jimin scraped his tongue against the insides of his cheek, small tiny pieces of the food leaves along with his tongue.

"I really appreciated that guys, thanks for commenting." The male smiled softly, his deep dimples poked the sides of his cheeks and he immediately turned into a baby. "UGH YOU'RE SO CUTE!!" You squealed, stretching yourself out to pinch his cheeks and you scrunch your nose.

He flushed then rubbed his cheeks after you let go of his baby skin. "That kinda hurt." He smiled sheepishly. "Enough with that have you seen taehyung anywhere around?" Seokjin asked, playing with his fork and twirling his noddles around the ends of his utensil. "No idea." You shrugged, along with the others as they did the same. "Good. So his birthday will be coming up this Saturday and I want all of you to help me plan the surprise."

"His birthday? Holy shit yours already passed." Hoseok gasps, acting like he feels bad for missing his brother's birthday. "Cut the shit. We're going to focus on taehyung today." The eldest flicked his head, rolling his eyes and continued. "You all know he's always avoiding us and insists on not having a birthday party, so this time I thought I'd be nice if we surprise him." He whispered. "Why are you whispering? He's not here." The girl asked, scratching her head. "Shut up."

"I already bought everything we need and we need to split into two groups, the distraction pteam and the kim seokjin team. Y/n, jungkook and hoseok will be on the distraction team. You guys will make sure he doesn't get suspicious. Namjoon, me and Jimin will focus on getting shit ready. You understand?"

"B-but—" Jimin got cut off.

"No buts. We're clear now go back to eating." The commanding male went back to his plate and starting to dig his fork into a piece of meatball. The others glanced at eachother with a 'what the fuck' kind of expression and the girl shrugged. "Meh." She shrugged.

:)

"Hey buddy!" She hooked the crook of her inner elbow on the boy's neck. He immediately frowned as soon as she touched him, it was quite odd for her to be this clingy. "What do you want?" He rolled his eyes, shooing her hands off of his body. "Nothing, I just wanted to hang around a bit." The brunettes walked in a cross legged way, hands behind her back and she smiled.

"So... how was your day?" She asked, glowing eyes gazed back at him and he turned away before she could spot him staring. "Why are you asking?" The boy however, was having none of it. Not one day had the girl been nice to him and he was curious. Very curious. But he shook it off for now. "Because I care about you! Duh!" She chuckles, hitting the male gently on the chest.

"Alright what are you here for?" He crossed his arms, facing the female with a look on his face. "I'm not going to repeat myself. Now let's go for a drink eh? What do you say?" She grinned, taking his arm and intertwining them together, he shook her off then asked once again.

"I'm not in the mood right now." He crossed his arms, giving the girl a serious look and she rolls her eyes. "Start fresh eh?" faking a big fat smile, y/n pats the boy on the shoulder and sighs. "Alright I don't wanna wake up and think of hundreds of ways to snap your neck so why don't we just agree on being friends?"

"Why all of a sudden?" He rolled his eyes, both his eyeballs were two inches away from rolling out. "Because you seem like a cool person. Plus you have badass blue hair so I wanna talk to you." She swore to god she had almost lost a little bit of her soul just saying that.

"You'll have to try harder than saying I have cool hair." He continued to walk, hands behind his back and she frowned. "You're a little brat." She pointed out bluntly. "And you have the IQ of mister bean. A five year old could be your teacher."

"Rude but ok." She shrugged, walking side to side across the beach, toes in the sand and the wind softly blowing their hair. "I was stating the truth."

"Meh, But hey. It's quite nice out here today isn't it?" She nudged his elbow, earning a deathly stare from the older. He stood so tall to the point where he had to look down to see her face, the other way around for the girl. Voice so damn deep it stood out from the loud ocean waves.

"So. How was your day?" She kicked a pile of sand, it danced in the air and landed on the shin of her leg. He glared at her for a few seconds. She was just walking around with him in the daylight, staring at the ground and anything else other than each other. He wasn't gonna lie and say she wasn't pretty, she sure indeed was beautiful. Just looking at her made him feel her energy. The pure, the bubbly and happy energy that radiates whenever she was in the same room. It made his stomach swirl in a weird and new kind of way, it made the aura around him brighten. I guess she had that effect on people, considering the male himself was the prince of darkness.

He hesitated.

"My day was fine." Her eyes lit up and she frowned slightly, she really didn't expect an answer out of the guy. "Well in that case, do you want to make it better?" She asks, a beam on her face that was actually genuine for the first time around the blue haired boy. "What are you up to?"

"I stumbled across a snow cone machine near the main pool, you wanna go make some?"

He hesitated again.

"Please?" Batting her eyelashes, she looked at the boy in the eyes.

"Make sure it's not too sweet."

:)

Omfg this is so short but I promise to update faster :(