Chapter 18; Ice Cream

"My day was fine." Her eyes lit up and she frowned slightly, she really didn't expect an answer out of the guy. "Well in that case, do you want to make it better?" She asks, a beam on her face that was actually genuine for the first time around the blue haired boy. "What are you up to?"

"I stumbled across an ice cream machine near the main pool, you wanna go make some?"

He hesitated again.

"Please?" Batting her eyelashes, she looked at the boy in the eyes.

"Make sure it's not too sweet." And with one said, it made the girl clap in excitement, squealing her lungs out and he scoffs, regretting his answer right away.

"Alrighty! Come on." She grabbed the boy by his wrist and tugged him back to the house, almost tripping the poor male on his feet. "Unbelievable." He shakes his head, scoffing and she chuckles softly.

:)

"Ok pick a flavor." She claps, bitting her bottom lips and her cheeks stretched up to her eyes, smiling brightly. It was quite difficult for her to see due to the muscle blocking her sight but she managed to open them wide enough to remain seeing. She never would've imagined having fun with the very male standing right next to her. But she did.

"You do it." He shakes his head, insisting on choosing his flavor of desert and she rolls her eyes. It was quite a fuss because the boy wouldn't agree to anything she said or did so she had to convince him to do so. He would either not care and pick whatever the first thing she said or let her do it for him. "There's literally two flavors, just pick one."

After a long silence he scoffs once again then says, "The blue one."

"Alrighty, one blueberry snow cone coming up!" She said, laughing at her own joke and he sighs, facepalming himself. Fun fact, it was actually blue berry flavored.

Pulling the lever, she had a small problem with it. It seemed stuck and she just couldn't pull it down to work. Using her every muscle, it still wouldn't budge. It was getting frustrating for the female and she used both hands to help herself. It wouldn't even falter. Even just a little.

Her muscles were tightened and it was completely no use to the machine. She swore to herself that she was one inch from dying from embarrassment in front of the boy standing in front of her. His eyes traveled back and forth and even though she couldn't actually see, she felt his glares on the back of her head and it made her cheeks flush.

"Move." He rolled his eyes, grabbing the wrist of her left arm and tugged her back to her spot. She stumbled for a few seconds, almost falling back but she managed to keep her ground whilst eyeing the boy with an irritated glare.

'Talk about being fucking rude.' She furrowed her brows slightly, fingers digging to the skin of her arms as they folded in front of her chest. With a moment of silence he gently gripped his huge hands on the handle, pulling them down and nothing seemed to budge either.

Tugging it down a few more times and it was still in the same stuck position as it was. Holding in an escaping laugh, she snorts out lightly which earned a deadly glare from the male in front of her. 'Little bitch.' She thought, chuckling internally.

"What are you two doing here?" Hoseok asks, scratching his head and yawns out loudly. "We're making pizza." The boy answered sarcastically, obviously still pulling down the lever. "You're forgetting the fact that I'm older than you." The redhead stated, walking over to the two and rubbing his left eye.

"Nah, i could be fifty and he'd still be eyeing me down like I was the most annoying thing on earth." She laughs, sitting down on the counter and swinging her feet back and forth. "That's because you are."