Chapter 14: How?

Ooh, get ready fellas, it's gonna be a lonngggggg chapter ;}

Original Song Produced and Sung by; Frankie Cosmos, Song Covered By; Clairo

Walking around with the boys surrounding her, one of the males stopped in his tracks and stared at a store, well more of a salon.

His arms crossed over his chest, deep-setting eyes wandering and roaming around the shop, the girl finally had the confidence to have a chit chat with the dude. "What are you looking at?" She said, staring at the same direction his eyes were darted on. Hearing the girl's voice only made him roll his eyes to the back of his head, feeling unsatisfied with her presence. Not answering, he walked passed the girl leaving her mouth hung wide open in disbelief.

"Rude." She mumbled, one of her brows raising as he slowly walks away with both hands in his pockets. "Unacceptable." He sighs, hearing what she she just had said and shook his head, continuously walking wherever he led his way to.

However the girl was still left curious and returned her gaze on the near salon, drawing her eyes around the shop and walking away in the end. 'All I wanted was to get along... I guess that's not necessary anymore.' She pouts her lips slightly.

"We have two hours to get ready, our jet was delayed and I'm sure you guys can find yourselves something decent to do around here. Apparently, our pilot had an accident just this morning, so there's gonna be another pilot." Seokjin smiled dearly and immediately the silver headed boy turned around to the opposing direction, jogging his way happily to a near café. His upper eyelid flopping and drooping its way down to the opposing lid.

Taehyung however, disappeared in an unknown sight leaving no trail or any message left for his siblings to be notified. They all shook it off and all went to buy, or do whatever they pleased. And of course she had anything to do at the moment, the girl brought everything prepared.

"Hey." Said the male behind her, scratching the back of his neck sheepishly. "What's up." The female replied, acting mutually as she did before. "You... you wanna come to the arcade with me? I bought a few coins." He beamed shyly, showing off his stunning bunny smile. Teeth brighter than her future shone at the dimmed lights, making his eyes stretch slight wrinkles at the wing of his dark eyes.

"Sure let's go." She tip-toed, gently ruffling his soft chestnut brown hair with the soft touch of her fingers and smiled back. Blushing, he touched the same spot she brushed her fingers into when the girl wasn't looking, obviously smiling at the little interaction.

:)

"FUCKS SAKE KOOK, SHOOT HIM" yelled the female over his shoulder. The girl was practically fiercely shouting in the back of his ear drums while he was focused on the game, not once flinching as she screams into his ears. "SHUT THE FUCK UP Y/N, DIDN'T YOU DIE FIRST?" He yelped back, hands and huge muscles moving with the rhythm of the game.

"WASN'T IT BECAUSE OF YOUR DUMBASS TOO BUSY LOOTING FOR SOME STUPID SHIT?!" she shot back, it was just the two furiously screaming into one or the other's face and the owner would just sit back and be on his phone, not giving one fuck about them. There was no one there except the two lousy idiots. Oh, and the emo dude in the counter on his phone.

"FUCK YOU TOO Y/N, YOU KNEW YOU TOOK MY GUN" he snapped, eyes still focused on the screen.

"IT'S NOT YOURS AND— FUCK DODGE! DODGE!!" She roughly hits the side of his shoulders, getting anxious at his way of gaming. Aggressively pushing him away from the controller, she tried to take place to play the game. And he would fight back, pushing her face away with one hand and the other would swiftly either tap rapidly on a button or would wobble around reaching for a lever. "I KNOW WHAT IM DOING YOU LITTLE PIECE OF FUCKING SHI—"