Chaper 6: Visual

Out of the blue the mysterious, blond male slammed his hands against the table, which stole everyone's attention to the loud noise. He then pulled his chair back so he could stand up. Gazing at the group of people, he gave one last annoyed and disinterested look and walked off somewhere else with his hands in his pockets. This only has left the girl -again- curious, wondering why that guy was so bad-tempered. She furrowed her brows together and shrugged it off soon after.

"Who peed in his Cheerios?" The eldest among the males laughed out, leaving the girl almost cracking out a laugh along at the sound he made. He slapped his knees and shook his head, smiling to himself while the others face-palmed themselves. "He's always been like this anyways." Jimin stated and rolled his eyes.

Y/n turned her head to the direction the guy left off to and scanned the room, looking for him but there was no sight of the young boy. She purses her lips and scratched the back of her head.

'Was it because of me?'

~End of recap~

"By the way, Can I stay at your place tonight?" The bunny teethed male turned to the girl. "Why? You could just sleep at yours. Plus you just got here." She said, chewing on her food, not once bothering to face him. "You'll see." He turned back to his plate and started to slice into the piece of burger he was recently eating. She gave him a weird, yet suspicious look plastered on her face and remained eating once again.

After a few moments later the music changed into something a little different from the others. The beat was fascinating yet slow at the same time. Suddenly the eldest brother and the stone-cold faced male went up to the stage, smiling at the audience. I cocked my head to right in confusion.

The crowd sent a loud clap to the two and the lights soon dims into a dark and sensual aura, with purple and blue glowing illumination which lustered the whole room. Giving the girl chills that ran up her spine.

And soon the music started playing...

(Credit: Ryuserlover)

Y/n's eyes lit in amazement as she listened to the two male singing, almost pressing their lips onto the mic. The melody entered her ears, giving her a spark of astonishment in her heart.  She couldn't help but noticed how  beautiful these two were. As the dimmed lights shone onto both of their faces, she noticed that the Man to the left had an amazing looking visual. His lips were so plump that Kylie Jenner's could be jealous, eyes that could slender any girl that laid on. Hair was light blonde, which helped his visual to shine more than he already does. Those shoulders were so broad, so wide that it made his shirt stretch out. They were so sharp that it could cut right through the fabric.

Moving on the guy to his right was none other than the man who just ditched a conversation twice. However his expression was still the same old unamused look on his face. His eyes shown disinterest in everything that he laid them on. Hair also blonde like his brother but which was untamed and messy, reaching his eyes which moved every time he blinked. His lips were downturned, but were also shaped into a rectangle? It's weird because we've never actually seen the boy smile before. Other than that was his Pinched nose with a little mole tatted into the skin of the bottom of the nostril.