Chapter 15: Hold Me.

Best part; Daniel Caesar Ft. H.E.R (ps you can hear this in where jeongguk recently did a live, and no I didn't include this just because I heard it on vlive)
Video by; 1-800-LOVE-U

Opening her drawer, she hears a sudden knock on the wooden door. She walks towards where the sound was heard and placed her hand on the knob, opening it. It was him.

"Dinner's ready." He cuts off to the chase and turns his head to the opposite side, already walking away with a tone which has no emotion whatsoever. She rolls her eyes and shuts the door, not bothering to face the boy.

"He can be a little dick sometimes." Jungkook said sheepishly. "Nah it's fine." She replies, going back to the same drawer and continues to pick out her outfit for the evening. And if you're wondering why she's picking an outfit is because the boys are throwing some kind of fancy dinner. It's going to be set right next to the ocean, sitting on a chair with a bunch of dudes surrounded listening to the sound of waves. It's cute.

"And what do you think you're doing?" He asks, leaning himself against the same drawer which she was digging her face in. "Looking for something decent to wear. For all I know, your brother's are gonna end up wearing a suit or something and I don't wanna be the odd one out wearing some kind of hobo shirt... which I own plenty."

"Calm down, I already got you a dress." He hops right off and walks into the closet, a few seconds later and he came out with a dress in his hand. He had a habit of spoiling the girl and it made her feel guilty for not being able to repay him back.

The dress was colored black, a light touch with a fading deep blue at the hem of the dress. It had straps at the collar of the dress, and a golden zipper at the back. Light and see through fabric was clung onto the back of the dress, making it look like a little cape sewed to the back of her waist.

It was beautiful.

"..."

"What? You don't like it?" He asks. 'I love it.' She whispers to herself internally. "Dude, I cant accept this." She facepalms herself, scowling at the boy.

"Well if you don't accept my offer then you'll have to wear your hobo shirts."

"Fine."

...

:)

"I hate to admit this but thank you for the dress." She shuts her eyes in defeat, pursing her lips and poking the insides of her mouth with her tongue. "Welcome." His eyes scanned her up and down repeatedly, top row teeth being dug into his bottom lip with a slight smirk on his face. Just looking at the girl made his hormones jump in excitement, his mind was waiting for his body to jump on her just to teach her a lesson. She was standing there with her hair being tied up in a messy bun and with completely no makeup on her face. Her natural red plump lips, rosy cheeks, and little freckles that smudged across her nose made her look like the most beautiful woman he had ever laid his eyes on. Clenching his first and toes curling itself, he finally snapped.

'Fuck it.'

Pulling her in a quick grab, his hands were grasping onto her waist, chest to chest and she was staring right up at the boy. Tightening the grip around her tiny abdomen, he stared her up and down once again. His stomach was churning like crazy as if it was set into a different world, his heart was beating rapidly faster than his normal rate and so was hers. She knew what was happening and he knew she knew that he knew too. (A/N: heheheh)

Licking his soft lips, he gave a sensual gaze to the girl. He could feel her breaths, he could hear her heartbeats and he could already taste her plump lips crashing onto his. Grope was loosen and his hands traveled to the back of her head, softly caressing her silky hair in between his long fingers.