Season Two Teaser; Kim Taehyung

"Faster!" He yelped, eyes drenching down to its opposing side and droplets of sweat drooping its way down to his chest, he looked down at the female below him

"Faster!" He yelped, eyes drenching down to its opposing side and droplets of sweat drooping its way down to his chest, he looked down at the female below him. She, however was sweating her head off with rapid pants escaping her lungs. "Shut up, I'm tired." She gulped, hands groping onto the boy.

A/N; Stop what you're thinking, loves ;)

"Let. Go." He shook his feet, trying to shoo off the dangling girl who was tiredly grasping onto his leg. "It's been three minutes!" He sighs, frustrated with the girl. "And here you are sweating your balls off too, I guess we're both just lazy slacks." She coughs, grabbing onto the boy's feet for dear life over the two feet height, shrugging sarcastically and being the toxic person she is.

"You're annoying!!" He screams, echoing the whole god damn forest, purposely shaking his legs back and forth with a force of his strong muscles, he himself was dangling. "Okie." She smiled dearly, staring back up at the boy, her grope was strong and tightened around his shin and there was no way she swore to herself she'd fall down in anyway.

'I can't believe I'm doing this.' He scowls at himself. "If I asked you nicely, would you get off and climb this mountain yourself?" He asked, unsure of his question. It was either she rejected him and making fun of him of his strength or it was her accepting him and going on and on about his nice side.

It was a dead end but he needed to get the clingy bitch off his chest and he didn't have much of a choice.

"I'm listening." She smirks, that smug look on her face was two inches away from him kicking the girl away from the grasp on his feet. It was close. Too close. He swore on his huge dick that he would've karate chopped this bitch sooooooo much sooner if it wasn't for her. But he didn't know why he was still holding on, he never really liked her in anyway but he guessed it was because the others were getting closer to her and he didn't wanna ruin that, besides this was the happiest he's seen his brothers.

"I'd talk to you nicely for today." He sighs. A frown appeared onto her face, and she tilted her head mockingly, making it a hell out of a time for the boy. "Today?" She spoke softly. "Yes today." He rolls his eyes, his hands were on the edge of slipping and he was two milliseconds away from falling.

"I don't know... it's a little too short isn't it?" She squints.

"Two days." He shuts his eyes, praying to god that she'll make this easier for him.

"I'd say about three weeks?" She pouts, a smile creeped onto her lips. "You're pushing your luck."

"And you're pushing yours." A sincere sigh escaped her mouth, acting like she was waiting for an answer. "I'm waiting."

...

'Stupid tricky little brat.'

"I'm gonna have to work on the nice part." He scowls and the girl's face immediately lights up, the same annoying sneer on her face appeared once again.

"Now get off." He glared back down at the female as she loosens her grip around his shins and placed them onto the pointy rocks up ahead. A split of a second and the crawling insect was climbing her way up and five steps ahead of the boy already. "That wasn't so hard was it?" She grinned, his jaw dropped dead to the floor.

"I basically lived in a jungle." She shrugs, and continues her way up and to the top.

"A month." He whispers to himself quietly, already regretting his choice or whatever he agreed to the little snitch and scoffs at himself.

Nice for a month huh? The boy doesn't know that he'll regret saying that for the rest of his life.

_

A love so beautiful where you begin to grow and change for the good for that person.

A love so amazing where you begin to start wondering how artificially magical your relationship is.

A love so wonderful where you begin to accept every single flaw and love them as your own.

A love so powerful where you begin to grow obsessive and possessive over that person.

A love so blissful where that person makes you learn how to love yourself.

A love so controlling where it changes you for the bad for that person.

A love so strong where you grow too attached to that person.

A love so deep where you can't seem to let go.

A love where taehyung starts to love again.

A love where y/n turns into an obsession of Taehyung's.

A love where 'love' is a property.

A love where you loves someone so bad that you wanna keep them to yourself even if it hurts others or that very person. A love so selfish where you become forceful and aggressive.

This was the type of love which taehyung calls love.

And there was going to be nothing in the way of others even laying their eyes on her. Even if it had to be his brothers.

Y/n was his.

And his only.