Chapter 8: Kim Taehyung

[Three weeks later]

Jungkook had to stay at her house for three entire weeks just because they had... an incident. They've grown very close for the past weeks. She already called his brothers back the moment he was injured and they visited him twice a week. Well... most of them. The blond jerk 'taehyung' was too busy to visit his brother apparently.

And I guess you're wondering why he wasn't sent back home yet. Yeah, the guys forgot about it and just worked on it four days ago back on Tuesday. She offered them time and he had to stay with her for three whole weeks until now. It wasn't that easy to feed, tuck, and help him with almost everything, haewon came back from her sudden vacation four days later after the incident and guess what? The coconut headed male tricked her into thinking that her boss needed her to be there. She left a note and I saw it but still, she could've said something.

He even payed people to do that just for her to be gone for a few days. And don't worry about y/n's work, She's been making time for it while kook stays home, sometimes he gets bored and tags along too, she just lets him.

~

"Ow!" He groaned. "Stay still!" She replied back rather harshly at her words. Who could blame him though? The girl practically poked the insides of his eyeballs. The male was resting his head on the girl's thighs, due to her insisting that he should sit down on her wooden chair. The guy hurt his back AND broke his finger just because of her and she felt bad so she let him lay his head on her. Plus his back's healing very slowly, there's a slight cut due to the rock laying on the ground when she tackled him.

She literally had to send him to the hospital. Maybe she was a biiiittttt harsh?

"It's not my fault for making me choke, plus you woke me up." She said, pushing his head back by the temple. "It was an accident!" He spat out.

"Accident or not but you still bothered me." Dabbing on his bruised eye, some cuts left on his cheekbones, some on his lips, and some on his forehead, she answered back still trying to win the mini conversation. And nooooooo this wasn't from the incident, it was her punching him in the face two days ago just because he ate her last slice of pizza. It was good so don't blame her.

"You didn't have to hit me." He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Keep rolling your filthy eyes. Maybe you can find your brain back there. Someday. Just someday." She said and remained still yet very focused on his wounds. She doesn't want to poke him again does she?

However, her focus was now drew onto his lips she once stared on, on the airplane. She blinked a few times and gulped as her pinkie touched his soft pink lips. It barely even brushed them but she suddenly felt her heart beat faster by just a slight touch. She was now mesmerized at a sudden scar too. She never realized there was a thin straight lined scar on his face until now that she looked at him up close.

"Hurry up will you?" He broke the tension, asking annoyingly, by noticing that she wasn't doing her job.

"Right." She blinked and continued to fix her mistakes that she left on his face. Although she tried to focus, his beauty distracted her from doing so. It was no doubt that this man was handsome, but she wondered why he was so... rude all the time. Did something happen to him or is it just his behavior?

While dabbing she couldn't help herself but open her mouth once again. "Hey." She said reluctantly, not knowing if she should say it or not.

"What?" He replied back coldly.

"You..."

"You have a pretty face." She got it off her chest and continued on dabbing like nothing happened at all. "W-what?" It was now HIS turn to stutter. "I don't know, you just have a cute face." She said again smiling at him, flattering him out of his mind of how a girl can say something so easily like that, comparing to his guts he wouldn't have the courage to say something like that to a girl.