Chapter 12: Zip it for me?

Best Part
Video credit; 1-800-LOVE-U, Artist; Daniel Caesar ft. H. E. R.

Warning! This chapter might contain some mature themes that are inappropriate for those who are under the age of 15. You have been advised.

"Hm... But I'm putting my money into this too!" She pointed it out, trying to be as modest as she could. The word modesty wasn't always in her book but she guessed she was feeling guilty for wasting so much of his- I mean their money.

'She's cute.' He thought, staring at her dearly.

:)

"It's too short!" The female yelped behind the thin curtains, the fabric was so thin that you could basically see the silhouette of the girl's body behind the dimmed lights. Too afraid to expose so much of her body, she bit her lip unsure of the piece of clothing the boys chose for her to match along. "It's fine. I'm pretty sure it's not that short." Seokjin shrugged, obviously haven't seen it yet.

"Is there a bigger size?" Popping her head out, she asked a near assistant standing before her. To her short arms, she wasn't even actually prepared to show herself yet. The zipper behind her back was too far for her own reach, and she needed help. "No miss. This is the biggest we could find. But judging on your appearance miss, I'm pretty sure you'll look great in this." The lady in the bun said, thin specs up her nose bridge that she held to adjust and study the brunette's face. "but would you excuse me and help me wi-" the brunette got cut off.

"Wait a second miss." The assistant said, walking towards another customer as the person screamed for her help.

"Look guys I really appreciate this but maybe I don't need to match?" She gave a pathetic look, basically begging them to agree with her. Although Jimin on the other hand, can't wait to see her in the swim wear that, he, personally picked himself. Seeing the girl freak out only made him more eager to see her exposed.

"I say you come out and show us, y/n. There's nothing wrong with wearing something a little... low cut." The silver headed pervert raised his left eyebrow, a slight smirk resting on his perfect plump lips.

"Wouldn't hurt would it?" He said again, earning an eye roll from the second youngest, he was getting impatient. She plopped back into the curtains and took a deep breath.

She had no choice but to feel a little bit shy. I mean, the 'outfit' they picked for her was nothing but a piece of cloth and knowing that she had to show herself in front of six alpha hormonal males makes her confidence drop dead to the floor.

'I mean, kook's already seen my underwear right?' She thought to herself, trying to calm herself down. 'I need his opinion. plus his help.' She facepalmed.

Once again popping her head out, she signaled one of the youngest males to enter. "Pst." She looked directly at the youngest. "Kook." She cocked her head, making an obvious sign for him to come in and help her.

His eyes suddenly widened, wondering why the female called for him so sudden. Without a doubt, he walked straight into the little 'closet'.

The moment he stepped in, his eyes widened ten times bigger than earlier. Setting his eyes on the girl before him, his cheeks took form into every shade of pink at the moment.