.Three.

Everything goes quiet as if the ribbon not only blocked my vision, but also my sense of hearing. Wherever we are, I at least can feel the solid ground beneath my feet as I walk blindly beside Taehyung. His grip on me tight, like if he loosened it I would do something I would regret. The grip was just a warning.

I still can't understand why Taehyung thinks I would trust and believe him. My dad is dead and nothing can change that. It's useless to be here, wherever here is, walking around on what seems to be grass that has not been taken care of. Each step we make has a soft crunch.

Suddenly, we stop moving and my curiosity lingers. I don't know my location. I could be anywhere.

A pair of cold hands touch my face, making me jump.

"What are you-", I try to push away, but he pulls me towards him roughly.

"Don't freak out, Ji-eun.", he whispers, his hot breath sliding across my neck hastily, making my face flush.

"T-Tae-", the ribbon lifts off my eyes slowly revealing Taehyung's eyes staring into mine and looking over my face. He gives me that half smile again and turns around to look up. For a moment I hold my breath. The sky is cloudless, no, not just cloudless, the sky seems to have no atmosphere leaving it so clear that it exposes the details everything above me. The small craters on moons, the glistening water on planets, and the invisible designs on stars that normally couldn't be seen from miles and miles away.

It all seems drawn, surreal even. There is no way what I'm seeing is real. There is no way I'm still on Earth.

A hand gently grasping my wrist quickly forces me away from the sight.

Taehyung smiles smugly, "We have somewhere to be, Miss Ji. I have a friend waiting for me."

I ignore him for a second and turn away to get another look before we leave. From behind me, I feel the blindfold being slipped on and tied back onto my head.

"Where are we going now?" I ask, disappointed that we have to leave to beautiful scenery.

"A friend," Taehyung replies. He firmly grips my arm and starts walking.

I restrain for a moment, but I can't speak to tell him, Wait! Why is this friend so important? Does this person know about my father?

Just like I couldn't get up from his couch, I'm unable to speak, much less open my mouth. I begin to think this ribbon can block different things.

We're now walking to someplace busy.

I can only hear the faint mumbles and groans coming from the people around me.

Why do they sound so depressed?

Suddenly, we come to a halt. Taehyung leaves for a second and I can hear feet hitting a set of stairs. The sound clops as if they went up a few steps then come back down. Taehyung's strong grip returns to my arm.

"Um, are these steps to someone's house?" I ask.

"Yep!" Taehyung chirps, swinging my arm back and forwards.

"Ok then, this shouldn't take too long." I mumble to myself.

Easy peasy. I start to march up the stairs.

Unfortunately, I still can't see where I'm stepping, and I slip on the corner of the 4th step.

"Ah!" I gasp.

All in a quick motion, I feel Taehyung's grip tighten and he pulls me towards him.

"Are you that dumb?" Taehyung whisper-yells in a playful way. He then pats my back, slightly pushing me up the step I almost died from, "I'll guide you."

I manage to get much more distance covered than I thought I would without falling.

Did I say easy? Ha. More like tiring, there must be a bajillion steps I already done.

"Whoa!" I stumble.

"Careful. You don't have to run~"

As we come to the last set of steps, my knees almost fail me. Luckily, I have Taehyung to hold onto.

His once gentle hands turn into a grip tighter than he has ever done before. He takes me into a room and I get the feeling that someone else is inside. I wave my free arm, reaching to feel nothing but air.

Sounds of a water fountain echo in the seemingly spacious room.

"What is this place?" I whisper to Taehyung, who has left my side. "Taehyung? Where are you?" I flail my arms, hoping to feel my way towards him.

Still waving my arms like crazy, I walk forward to where the soothing sound of trickling water is being produced. "T-Taehyung?" my voice calls out, wavering.

"Taehyung, someone is looking for you," an unexpected voice says. It's clearly a male's voice, but isn't nearly as deep as Taehyung's.

A hand gently leads me to the edge of the room, which isn't as far as I thought. When the person speaks I know that it's definitely not Taehyung.

"Please stay here, if you know what is best for you."

I nod, "But, who are you?"

The man presses my shoulders down until I am in a sitting position on the cold, stone floor.

"Just a friend of Taehyung's," he sugarcoats his tone and pats me on the head. "Just stay like this and don't fall asleep."

I say nothing as he walks away, shoes tapping against the hard ground.

Suddenly, all sounds stop, even the sound of flowing water. Curious of why I can't hear anything, I decide to take off the ribbon.

I hesitate. But Taehyung told me not to take it off. On the other hand, why would I need to listen to him?

I slip off the ribbon enough to where I can uncover my eyes.

The room is a lot different than I imagined. Both the walls and floor are made of a polished, dark blue crystal with gold flakes hidden inside of it.
The fountain is in front of me, a huge throne sits in the middle of it covering the part where water sprouts out.

I can tell that someone is obviously sitting on top of it, but it's difficult to make out their features, except for the fact that they have pink hair. Taehyung kneeling before this person, now in a button-up shirt.

Ok, I don't even want to know.

Gripping my ribbon, I slowly move it back up to cover my eyes until something happens that makes me freeze.

I see Taehyung quickly unbuttoning the top of his shirt and stopping when his shoulders are exposed. In the blink of eye, pitch black wings shoot up from his back.

A sharp pain conducted through my whole body. This isn't human. Why am I even here?
I can feel myself quiver in fear.

I cover my ears and close my eyes.

No. No! This is all just a bad dream!

I start shaking my head frantically.

Why? Where even am I?

My breaths turn into gasps, making my heart pound faster than it should be. Finally, I can't take it.

"Taehyung!" I scream.

"How could you?" I burst into a sob, full of anger and fear.

I look at him one last time through my stinging, watery eyes before everything goes black.

Daily Socks Note :
Jieun isn't based off a real person !!
p.s. Sorry for the late update.
~ TaehyungsSocks

Sorry guysssss, I missed a part 0_0....like a very important part...
~Right Sock   WHOOPS!