.Twenty-Seven.

Our way to Jimin's house is silent since I can't get my mind wrapped around what I had thrown at me earlier. Edge Demons? Hell? Wings? Jin and Taehyung are dead?...

I'm facing the ground, not wanting Jimin to see my confused face. All of this DOES make sense, but it's so hard to understand... and I never told Jin how I thought he died.

Jimin's arm brushes against mine and I yank my arm away from him. He looks at me shocked and baffled.

"I'm...sorry?.." he apologizes reluctantly. "Why are you so tense? Our arms accidentally touched.."

I shake my head, "It's fine. I'm just thinking of something."

"Well it must be something pretty serious if you're in thought for so long. You always talk to me – even in awkward situations!"

Ah, geez, he seems really concerned now...

"Is it something you want to tell me?"

I smile. Boy, only if you understood this situation would I tell you everything. You'll think I lost my mind! I look at him and his serious face softens.

Before I can speak, he quickly faces away and points to an apartment complex. "Hey, we're here!" The complex is one of those newer ones that they took years to build, so I get the impression Jimin gets paid better than I could ever imagine. This one single complex is about 18 stories high, and the outside walls seem well taken cared of. My mind flashes back to Taehyung's apartment and how barely anyone lives there. I have a feeling Taehyung is just living there and no one even knows.

"Woah.." my jaw drops open. "Dang, Jimin! How much does rent cost?" We're arching closer to the complex, and anticipation is swallowing me.

Does this place look better than MY home? Oh my god, what if it looks like a condo literally no one can afford?!

Jimin shrugs, "It's not much, Jieun, really. Don't be excited. They just decorated the lobby, outside, and the hallways."

I don't listen to him. We enter complex 118, and my wide eyes can't look at one thing without being attached to another. The lobby's appearance is like a hotel that I'd see in one of those movies made in Hollywood.

My dad used to watch those ones with famous Korean- American actors, and talk to me all the time about them even though I never understood what he said. He would talk about one of his friends too, and how they watched Hollywood action movies all the time before his friend went away on vacation. Dad never told me what truly happened; just that his friend would never be coming back.

My dad's friend. My amazed expression fades. My dad's friend was Jin. Now that I think about it, after I turned old enough to understand things, Dad never talked about his friend or ANY friends in general. He never left the house for anything else but work. He spent all day sleeping, eating, messing with me, or working. It was like he didn't want friends. I frown and my shoulders slouch. My dad was always tentative when it came to talking to strangers.

"Jieun!" My head snaps up when Jimin nearly shouts my name. I'm face to face with a wall just inches away from me. I step back, and Jimin grabs my arm, dragging me into the elevator I didn't know was there. He presses floor 18. The doors close.

"Tell me what's wrong."

"Huh?"

"You were about to smash into a wall, Jieun! Obviously something is bothering you. Tell me, I'm here for you." He places his warm hand on my shoulder and lightly squeezes it assuringly.

My mind goes blank.

"Is it something about Taehyung?"

Taehyung..that's right. "Why were you in his apartment?"