.Eight.

I sit in front of Taehyung, who's still smiling. His spasms have stopped, but he isn't waking up.

"Ok, Mr. Tae." I force out a chuckle, "You got me! You can wake up now!"

He doesn't move, and I start to freak out.

"Taehyung!" I punch his shoulder, hoping for him to wake up from that.

Nothing. I glare back at the bottle where he took the strange pills from.

Stress reliever? This is anything BUT relieving!

My mind goes blank as I look at what is around me and who is in front of me. I notice that the warm mud that used to be somewhat of a liquid is now hardening. It's drying slowly, but if we don't get out of here quick, we'll be stuck inside the ground forever. Even though it is hardening, it takes me into the dirt the more I move.

"Taehyung! We have to get out of here!" I try to stand up, but as soon as I do, the ground starts to slowly pull me in like it's quicksand.

"Ah! Tae-" I know it's no use to move; I still do it anyway. The result of my actions is the ground picking up it's pace, and I start to sink further down.

"Wake up! -Help!" If I could feel my heartbeat, it would be out of control.

Taehyung lies peacefully on the ground, not sinking at all, unlike me. This time, instead of a smile plastered on his face, it is a frown.

The dirt floor continues to pull me down. I look around for anything to grab on. Nothing.

The hard, warm ground suddenly turns freezing cold and starts to take me down faster than before.

What the heck? I didn't even move!

A feeling of bare hands touching my legs makes me jerk my leg, violently trying to kick it away.

"Help! Someone!" I choke through my sobs I didn't know about until now.

The cold hands tug me down deeper. Now just my arms and half of my body can be seen from land. I try to reach Taehyung, but I get both of my arms caught in the living ground.

"Urgh- T-Tae..." My breathing slows down, and my body becomes numb as I sink into the ground little by little.

This is it..

I close my eyes that are still wet from sobbing.

I'm going to die....maybe I can be with my dad again..

I force a smile, then frown.

But I can't die! Not yet. My mom is worried and I need to take care of her...and poor Jimin.

I don't want to be in this position anymore.

Unexpectedly, Jin's voice comes to mind. "Just...remember our names."

Jin. Jin! The only word I want to come out of my mouth is the name Jin. It's my last hope.

"Ah!" The floor pulls me down to my chest with only my neck and head to see the beautiful sky.

It's now, or never, Jieun.

I gather all of my remaining strength and take a deep breath. Then, I let out the most penetrating, vociferous scream I have ever done in my entire life just to yell, "JINNN!"

I moved too much. I take one last look at the alluring sky above me before I am dragged down into the solid ground. I feel like everything is over until I hear a familiar voice whisper in my ear, "You called?"