.Five.

'HOPEFULLY THIS WILL CLEAR THINGS UP.' My eyes read the same sentence over and over as I step out of the flower shop.

What's there to clear up? That he drugged me for no good reason?

I sigh and stuff Taehyung's note into my purse, "What's the point of even going?...I dreamt the whole time anyway..."

The thought of dad shoots through my mind, and my heart stops.

That's right.....

I don't know why, but each time I read that sentence, dad runs through my mind like he's trying to telling me something. I honestly don't want to go see that weirdo with the rectangular smile, but I'm drawn to know what Taehyung has to say — especially about dad.

I continue to walk straight, towards the direction of Taehyung's shady apartment. I'm definitely drawn to him...strangely.

As I'm walking in silence, really questioning myself if I want to go back to that cat infested apartment, I catch sight of the people around me. They all avoid the side of the road that touches the apartment. Of course they all look different, but their expressions are everything but depressing or sad. A few are disgusted and have looks of boredom here and there, but no expressions show if they're in pain.

They have shadows as well, which are attached to them as well as an ear or nose is. Even their eyes, which show normal eye colors, look human. They're all alive and breathing. Why does it bother me so much that the people in my dream were completely different?

Because...it had to be a dream...right?

I shake the curiosity away and continue to walk straight, nearing the hospital that my dad was taken to multiple times in the past. I act like the building isn't there; like it's all my imagination. I grin at the thought.

Maybe Taehyung's all apart of my imagination? Maybe I'm going insane since I miss dad too much...maybe..maybe...may-

"Jieun!" someone calls from behind me, yanking me out of my thoughts. I turn and see, only a couple feet away from me, Jimin running to catch up to me. I spot what's in his hand as he ran, and my heart drops.

Oh man.....

He stops running once he comes up to me, and my heart feels like it's been shot by his weary smile. His chest heaves up and down, and he breathes out of his nose to not seem like a panting dog. Jimin's arm goes up holding the Sweet Pea that never crossed my mind the whole time I walked.

"You...forgot about this," he says slightly forcefully, holding back some kind of tone that he's afraid to release.

I hesitate to grab the flower that haunts my everyday life, and yet also comforts me.

"You left it on the counter, and when I went to give it to you, you were all the way over here!" he laughs softly, "I didn't know you could walk so fast."

I force a giggle out, "I'm sorry about th-"

Jimin shakes his head, a few drops of sweat fall down from his orange hair. "No worries! I didn't want the flower to get lonely without you...I'm sure it would..very much hate that.." he says oddly slow, facing down with a look of hurt flashing in his face.

My eyebrows furrow, displaying how bad i feel for doing this to such a sweet guy. I look down at the top of the sweet pea, and let a small sigh out.

Great Jieun...you just hurt someone who cares for you...

"Hey, look," I say suddenly, wanting to escape the uncomfortable situation. "I really need to go.. I'm pretty sure my friend is waiting for me, and he gets upset when I'm late so.."