Chapter One: Sneaking In

"Please! Help me for the last time, meri ma I promise I will listen to you always. How long will I have to keep standing in the cold?" pleaded Cabir.

"You have made me a liar, because of you I keep lying to chachi. Ok I will help you but this is the last time" said Nandini as she threw the rope out of the window. 

Cabir took it and climbed the way up to the window. After getting inside "thanks yar" he sighed in relief. 

Nandini sniffed, aiming for him "bach gaya tu, aj agar drunk hoke ata toh I swear mai chachi ko bol deti. By the way don't you and your silly friends get tired of this partying? Almost every weekend you party, and as it becomes too late chachi shuts off the doors and I have to help you come inside." she complained. 

"Oye, just because you help me you can't call my friends silly, fab 5 is my jaan and my dear sister ab tak toh tujhe aadat par jani chahiye meri dheet pae ki" said Cabir as he winked at Nandini. 

"Chal I am going to sleep now, tu vi so ja and tomorrow hum college sath mei jayenge. It's good that teri safety ka sochke, your parents have got you admitted to SPACE. Now you will get the fun of college life" said Cabir. 

"College is not for fun, it's for studies I hope SPACE mei sab tere jaise na ho" said Nandini in a disgusted voice as she went out to her room.

"Aiyappa, you know the reason why I had to leave my previous college, please make sure that it does not get repeated here. I will not be able to deal with it this time" prayed Nandini as she dozed off to sleep.

Next morning, 

"wake up Nandu and get ready uss Cabir ko toh mai kitni baar bula ke ayi hu par who uthta hi nahi" uttered Nandini's Mom as she knocked on her daughter's bedroom. 

Nandini opened the door and greeted her mom with a smile. "oh you are up already, now come for breakfast. You are looking so pretty nazar na lage meri bacchi ko" said she and put kala tika behind Nandini's ear. 

Nandini was wearing a pink tunic top with faded skinny jeans. Her hair was left open and a white scarf was wrapped around her neck. She was looking cute as usual.

After having breakfast, 

"Mom, Chachi, I am going for college" she announced giddily.

 "No, you don't go alone Cabir ko sath leke ja, uska vi toh class hai. Tere papa aur chacha dono vi nah jaldi jaldi nikal gaye" frowned Nandini's mom. "Vaise who cabir kal vi party karke ghar aya than a, tu hamesha usko bachati hai mujhe pata hai. He is 2 years elder than you and then also so immature" uttered Nandini's chichi in frustration.

 "Chachi, he is very good at heart and I am not a bacchi. So you and mom stop over reacting and let me go alone. Ok fine I will go by the car, happy now" said Nandini. 

Her chachi and mom hugged her and she went to college.

SPACE is one of the best colleges in the city. It had all the subjects' science, Arts, Literature and everything. Nandini was a science student. She stepped into the college, it was a big campus indeed. Some students were playing guitar, others were studying and some were just flirting around. She saw a guy dressed in a black leather jacket, he had tattoo all over his arms, he was staring weirdly at her. Nandini became nervous and walked fast, accidentally she collided with a girl. "Subah subah meri jan lene ka plan hai kya?" uttered the girl. 

"Hey, I am sorry actually that guy was following me"said Nandini. 

"Arreh kuch nahi, its fine, aj 1st day hai kya tumhara?" asked the girl.

 "Yes, hi I am Nandini" she said.

 "Hi, I am Navya Naveli, tabhi toh mai bolu, itni pyarisi larki humare college mei toh nahi thi" said Navya.

 "You are very sweet, will you be my friend? I am feeling like an alien here" said Nandini. 

"Sure, yar yeh vi koi puchne ki baat hai, come on I will show you around but let's go to the canteen first," said Navya and Nandini nodded her head.

At the canteen, 

"I will have a black coffee" said Nandini.

 "Hayee itna rukha sukha, vaiya mere liye ek Chai malai marke" said Navya.

 Nandini liked her company; she seemed very nice and good at heart. After talking for a while she found out that they were from the same department of science. Nandini saw that a group of 4 people were playing something with a bottle. "Navya, woh log kya khel rahe hai?" she asked curiously. 

"Bapre, they they are fab 5 unse door raho, they are very mean kind of people" said Navya and Nandini remembered that Cabir was also a member of the same group.

"Yeh, Cabir kaha rah gaya?" asked Mukti. 

"Probably, he is sleeping, Manik tu kyo itna gumsum hai, Neyonika nei fir kuch kia kya?" asked Dhruv. 

"Let's not talk about it" he said. 

They were playing dare and dare the bottle will spin and they will have to perform a dare with a student, it's a pass time for FAB5. The bottle went over to Manik. "Yay, ab ayega maza, abhi tak sab faltu dares hue hai, now I want something interesting" said Aliya as she looked around. Aliya spotted Nandini and Navya "look at those two, they seem so down market, I know they might consider kissing as a sin. Manik Go and kiss the girl with the pink top, she seems new ragging vi ho jayegi" she pointed out to Nandini.

 "What?"Manik yelled "I am not going to do that" he said.

"Haha, maybe Manik Malhotra has lost his charm, he thinks that the girl will not let him kiss her" laughed Harshad and Shahid from the other table. 

"Ab toh izzat ki baat hai Manik, show them your charm" said Mukti. 

"What rubbish" uttered Manik.

"Every girl will go on her knees just to get a hi from me" said Manik proudly.

 "Okay, then prove it to us" Harshad challenged. 

"Fine, watch me" said Manik replicating the challenge in Harshad's eyes as he went over to Nandini and Navya.

 "Oh God, yeh humari taraf kyo aa raha hai?" said Navya while hiding her face with her dupatta. 

"Who? That tall guy? Do you know him?" asked Nandini.

 "Arreh woh rakshash o ka sardar hai, uske taraf mat dekho, idhar udhar dekho" said Navya. 

Nandini was confused.

"Hi girls, hello seems like you are new here, I am Manik" said he as he stretched forward his hand to her. 

Nandini smiled nervously "Hi, I am Nandini" she held his hand hesitantly. 

He looked at her and thought that she was really cute. "Will you come with me for a second?" he asked to her .

Navya was shaking her head in No. Manik looked at Navya and she hid her face in her dupatta again.

 "Come, let me introduce you to my friends," said Manik as held her hand and took her to the side where Fab 4, Harshad and Shahid were sitting.  He seemed soft spoken to her, and she had heard from Cabir that fab 5 were good, so she went with Manik.

All of a sudden he pulled her into his arms, Nandini was shocked and was struggling to get free, but he tightened his hold around her waist. "Go Manik" shouted Mukti and Aliya. Manik had that Evil smirk on his face "What are you doing? Leave me" said Nandini as she struggled more. Ignoring all her protests, he leaned in, his lips were only an inch away from hers,Nandini panicked. 

She was thinking of something to get him away from her. 

Just then she placed her foot on his shoe and pressed it tighty. "Ahhh" he screamed in pain and loosened his grip.

 Nandini got the chance and ran away with Navya following her. 

Harshad and Shahid were laughing "looser Manik got ditched by a girl" they teased him. 

A rage of anger developed in Manik "I am not going to spare you" he said aiming at Nandini.

To be continued...