Chapter 30: Evil plottings

And they heard footsteps...
Nandini panicked, while Manik was still lost in her eyes. "Manik! Put me down, I think its mom" Nandini spoke in tension. Somehow that shook him and he put her down. Nandini was right, Mrs. Moorthy walked in to the terrace and was approaching them, and her irritated face clearly notified Nandini that she did not like her presence with Manik. Nandini became nervous and started biting her nails. Manik smirked as a crazy idea popped up in his mind "its okay Nandini if you don't want to go, I am sure dad will understand. I know he is a heart patient and he really treats you as his own daughter..." Manik said out loud. Nandini was confused she did not know what to say or how to react.Mrs Moorthy stepped closer "he is sick again?" asked Nandini's mom with a hint of concern in her voice. Manik lowered his head "yes aunty and mom is not at home and I thought that if Nandini goes with me, then I could get some help in taking care of dad" he spoke softly. "Oh! You should have told me earlier, ok Nandu, you go with him and if there is something serious, just call me" stated Mrs. Moorthy in a plain voice and walked away.

Malhotra Mansion,
"Manik, dad ki tabiyat kharab hai and tumnei mujhe bola vi nahi" exclaimed Nandini as they walked into the hallway. Manik put his hand on his lips. Nandini stared him "and you are laughing?" she asked shockingly. Nandini got the whole picture and she held her head "O-M-G! Manik you liked to mom about your dad's sickness? That's not good, what if he gets that miserable for real?" Nandini said sadly. Manik came close to her "umm actually, it was a partial lie, dad was a bit sick this afternoon, Neyonika had called me from London, but he is fine now, and he will be here in a couple of days. Actually I was feeling very lonely so ..." he said in a low tone. Nandini gave a faint smile and clutched on his palm "Manik, it's okay, I can understand. You really love your dad and for him you were ready to do this marriage thing with me" she said genuinely. Manik sighed "yes and it turned out to be the best thing of my life" he said while tracing her face with his fingers. Nandini stepped a bit closer to him shyly he smiled and he pulled her roughly in his arms. Nandini was blushing "Manik, you never want to leave a chance" she complained. "You know me" he winked. Manik brushed his nose with hers and kissed her on the forehead "my love for you is so strong that it can't take in any boundaries" he said in a husky tone that made her feel warm. She fingered his face and was taken aback by the raw passion in his eyes "your eyes, they speak so much" she uttered lovingly. She held his face in her palms and brought it closer to her face, and then she slowly and lovingly kissed on his eyes. He inhaled her scent deeply and closed his eyes.

At the porch of Malhotra Mansion,
Unknown to them Riya was watching all this from the side of the door, she had n't left yet, she clenched her fists "I will not let it last longer" she uttered with fire burning in her eyes.

Riya saw that a car was pulling in, she quickly ran out from the back door.

"Hume lanei ki zarurat thi, hostel mei kitnei aaram sei so rahe thei, and you just barged into the room, aur humari hath pakad kei le aye, pata nahi sab kya soch rahe honge" Navya yelled at Cabir who was walking with her. Cabir had a disturbed expression on his face "aisa vi koi gunaah nahi kar liya maine, chachi nei mujhe yaha sent kia, mai yaha bore hou and tu waha aaram sei soyegi aisa nahi ho sakta" Cabir snapped. "Oh really, Cabir! Just because tum uss churail kei saath date pe nahi ja paye tum uska badla humsei le rahe ho?" Navya yelled and she continued "and who churail Sophie uski already 4 boyfriends hai, tum 5e ho" then she laughed out loud. Cabir got angry "Madhubala chup ho ja" he warned. Navya kept laughing "lagta hai tumhe 2nd hand chizon ka shokh hai, humsei bol dete, humarei paas 2nd hand tooth brush hai, unn 2nd hand ladkiyon kei saath date pei jaane sei pehle u can use that" she teased. "Ahh Madhubala" yelled Cabir.

Inside Manik's room,
Manik had picked her up in his arms and he made her sit on the bed. Nandini blushed "Manik, maine socha that u r going to leave me at my room" she uttered while biting her lower lip. Manik laughed "relax! I have n't forgotten my promise, it's just that this bed is too big, do you mind sharing it with me?" he said seductively while unbuttoning his white shirt. Nandini pushed him away shyly "your words and actions don't match" she pouted. "You have no idea about my actions" he winked and flirted then he took off his shirt. Nandini shook her head and buried her face in a pillow. Manik smiled affectionately at her "you are so sweet and that makes it so difficult to control" he said to himself.

Manik went inside the washroom and was washing his face, the door was open. Nandini checked him out his back was really hot and very alluring "Aiyappa, not fair with me, how can I control when he is so hot" she said to herself. "Nandini, if you want to go away, chal jao, I will not stop you, I was just joking" Manik yelled from the washroom. Nandini took a few deep breaths to compose herself "I better go" she said, she tried to step out but she could n't her attraction and love for him was not letting her go. Instead of going out from the room she went inside the washroom.

Shivers ran down his spine when her fingers swirled against the skin of his back. She rested her face on his back; her warm breath was tickling him. Manik closed his eyes for a moment, his heartbeat knew no boundaries "so, you could not walk away" he tried to start a conversation so that he could control himself from grabbing her and kissing her moist lips. Nandini said nothing, her shivering hands found the way to his abs. He grabbed her hands and within a second their fingers were intertwined. Nandini had no control over her desires, she putted a soft trail of kisses all over his back, she was humming and moaning in the ecstasy of her own emotions and his masculine scent. Soon it started to get even hotter and the sweet gentle kisses of hers got replaced by some gentle nibbling over his smooth skin.
Manik could not hold himself back she held her hand tightly as those sensations of pleasures took away his ability to think. He turned back and caught her tightly by the waist, she looked at him sighing and yearningly. Then he bent down and sucked on her earlobe. She sighed harder "Manik!" she took his name and her voice was filled with passion.

He hugged her tightly, and she returned the favor by clinging to him helplessly. But their heaven did n't last long, soon it was broken by a loud banging on the door. From outside of the door they could hear the loud quarrels of Navya and Cabir. "Oh great what a timing!" cursed Manik.

To be continued...