Chapter Three: Something Happened

Manik kept kissing Nandini for a while, suddenly the realization struck him and he broke off the kiss. He moved away from her and looked away.

Nandini was frozen for a moment, trying to absorb the reality. Then she screamed "you idiot! how dare you do that to me, shameless".

Navya and Cabir who were inside came out by hearing that noise.

"Nandu dheere bol,woh log sun lenge" said Navya.

"Tum log mujhe iss ke saath akele kyo chor gaye? pata hai iss ne..." Nandini could not complete her sentence.

"Kya kia isnei, and teri lips itni red kyo hai, kahi iss neii tujhe...kiss" said Navya as her mouth fell open in shock.

Cabir was also shocked "chup kar! Manik aisa nahi kar sakta, Manik did you?" asked Cabir.

Manik was silent as he clenched his fists in anger.

"Hum bas 2 minute ke liye gaye and tune yeh kar dia? did not expect this from you" said Cabir.

Manik just left the place without saying anything.

Navya hugged Nandini.

"Nandini I am..." Cabir could not complete his sentence.

"Cabir just go away" said Nandini in anger.

Navya and Nandini went inside.

"Cabir beta dono side sei teri hi watt lagne wali hai, ek fire hai toh dusra ice dono hi jaan le lenge" said Cabir.

Nandini told that her head was paining so she, Navya and Cabir went home. There were moments of silence in the car no one did not say anything. After leaving Navya to the hostel Cabir and Nandini went home.

"Nandu dekh woh aisa nahi hai, he is very good at heart bas gusse mei uska dimag kharab ho jata tai that's because no one ever spoke to him like you did. He realized that he has done wrong isliye toh chup chap chala gaya, please calm down and forget it " pleaded Cabir.

"Wow what a friendship! after what he did to me, now also you are taking his side? But you know what, I am not going to sit and cry I am going to give it back to him" said Nandini.

Cabir sighed and held his head.

Next morning, "Nandu, accha kia tu chali ayi mera toh dam ghut raha tha uss ghar mei , unki puri family mei kuch garbar hai " said Nandini's mom.

Nandini was silent she did not react to anything.

"Nandu beta tu thik toh hai, kahi uss Manik nei kuch..."Nandini's mom could not complete her sentence, Cabir cut her "Nandu chal lets go to college together, you have your class na" said he.

Cabir's mom was impressed "wah aj suraj kaha se nikla, yeh nalayak aj itni jaldi uth gaya..chal koi nahi, Nandini ka khayal rakhna college mei" she said.

Cabir nodded  and they went to college.

At college,
after entering through the main gate, Nandini saw that Manik was walking arguing with someone over the phone. Nandini became disgusted by seeing him, he was just about to cross her when she put her feet before him, he did not see it so he tripped and fell down on the floor. Everyone was laughing.