Chapter 20: Running Away

At Nandini’s room,
“this is too much, ab yeh har limit cross kar raha hai, Aiyappa, I need to stay away from him, anyhow” said Nandini.

Navya was listening to her friend and had a thoughtful expression “yeh Manik ka baccha bohat chalak hai, humare plan ka band baja dia aur chachi se daat vi sunne ko mili, but why was chachi supporting him?” said she.

“Pata nahi, chachi ko usmei kya accha dikhta hai, apna damad bana lia” said Nandini with a disgusted look.

“Chal bhag chalte hai” said Navya all of a sudden.

Then Navya came close to Nandini “dekh, humari ma kabse peeche pari hui hai, she wants me to visit my hometown, so let’s go together and kam se kam 2 days ke liye toh uss rakhshas sei chutkara mil jayega, fir thande dimag sei kuch plan banayenge, what say?” asked Navya as her face lit up with a smile.

“Actually, u r rite, kal subah subah nikal jayenge and kisi ko nahi bolenge bas mom ko bolke we will leave” said Nandini.

“Ha, yeh Kamina Cabir ek no ka chamcha hai uss Manik ka, chal ab so jate hai” said Navya and they went to sleep.

Cabir was standing near the door of Nandini’s room and he had heard everything “Madhubala, tumhare plan ka toh ab band bajega” said he and immediately called Manik.

Next Morning, Nandini and Navya had just woke up when they spotted Cabir . Nandini was shocked “oye, tu itnai jaldi toh kabhi nahi uthta, aj kya ho gaya” said Nandini.

“Mai jogging ke liye jaa raha hu, mujhe iss Madhubala ki tarha mota nahi hona” he said.

A frown formed on Navya’s face “kya, hum mote ho gaye hai?” she asked.

“Aur nahi toh kya? Meri maan jogging pe chal mere saath aur weight lose kar” said he.

“Ha thik qhai, hum vi challenge tumhare saath, Nandu tu vi chal” said Navya as she went to the washroom.

Nandini wanted to stop her but Navya did n’t gave her a chance so the trio went for jogging.

Cabir smiled and texted Manik “1st step done, now your turn ;)”. 

After the Jogging, Breakfast table, Moorthy’s residence,
“Yeh Cabir ke bacche nei kitna bhagaya humko, full 1 hr tak idhar udhar ghumaya” said Nandini, then she looked at the breakfast table and her jaw dropped.

“Arrey Nandini, tu aise shock kyo ho gayi?” asked Navya then she looked at the direction where Nandini was looking and had the same expression as Nandini.

Cabir laughed by seeing the girls like that. “Yeh, Manik yaha kya kar raha hai? And why is my mother sitting beside him and talking to him?” said Nandini. Just then chachi saw them and asked them to have breakfast.

“Nandu jaldi se breakfast karlo and get ready you are going to visit an old temple with Manik” said Nandini’s mom.

“But mom, me….” Nandini was about to say something but her mom cut her “Actually Manik’s father wants you guys to visit that place, pehle mai iske khilaf thi but as it is about belief and devotion, I could not refuse, accha hoga tujhe vi thoda outing mil jayegi, jaldi nikal jao it’s a 2hr drive” said Nandini’s mom as she went inside.

Manik winked at Nandini and she looked at him with an angry expression “iss monster Manik nei aisa kya kia jo mom mujhe iskei sath send kar rahi hai” whispered Nandini.

Chachi heard Nandini “subah subah tere sasur ka call aya tha, unhone request kia kei Manik aur Nandini ko saath mei vej do, tere papa raji ho gaye aur tere mom ko mana lia. Ab gussa chor aur kha lei, dekh na bechara kitna accha hai, subah subah aa gaya tujhe pick up karne” said Chachi as she waved her hand on Nandini’s head.

Navya saw Manik and Cabir smiling and hi5 ing each other.

She came close to Nandini “yeh inn dono ka plan hai, kal raat ko iss Kamine Cabir nei humari baat sun li hogi” said Navya.

Nandini became angry, and paced to her room. Navya followed her. 

Manik became a little nervous by seeing her like that “dude, itnei gusse mei hai, kahi mera murder na karde” said he.

Cabir laughed “arreh pyarr kia toh darna kya, uso pyarr sei mana lena” said Cabir.

Manik sighed “It’s going to be difficult, but mai vi Manik hu” he said.

Inside Nandini’s room, she threw away the water bottle and was walking in anger “yeh sab uss monster ka plan hai, temple toh ek bahana hai he wants to spend time with me” uttered Nandini as she frowned her face.

“Tumne sahi bola and woh Cabir ka baccha vi uske saath hai, tabhi hume woh jogging ke liye leke gaya ab isse kaise bachogi tum?” said Navya.

“Pata nahi, my head is bursting, mai sar pei pani dalke ati hu” said Nandini in anger as she barged inside the washroom.

“Bechari Nandini, kitni problem hai uske life mei” said Navya as she went out of the room. 

Outside, Nandini’s room, stairs,
On seeing that Navya was out of theq room, Cabir asked Manik to go inside Nandini’s room “Arreh pagal hai kya, iss waqt bohat gussei mei hai, maar degi mujhe” said Manik.

“Arreh toh mana le usko, hahaa Manik Malhotra darr gaya kya?” said Cabir as he teased Manik.

Manik sighed “come on dude! U know me, Manik is fearless, abhi usko manake ata hu” he said and winked.

“Bhagwaan, bacha lena usko, he does n’t know Nandini’s anger” prayed Cabir.

Then his eyes fell on Navya, who was about to enter Nandini’s room. Cabir putted his hand on Navya’s mouth and pulled her to the side “shhh, kuch mat bol, ab dekh full Mahabharat hoga, free show dikhata hu” said he.

Navya bit on his finger and he shouted “oye tere teeth hai ya knife” said Cabir and Navya laughed,“hume aise kyo pull kia?” asked Navya.

“Majburi hai, Manik ander gaya hai, tu sab bigar deti” said Cabir.

Navya laughed “bigrega toh ab, Nandini bohat gussei mei hai” she said. 

Inside Nandini’s room,
she came out of the washroom and spotted Manik sitting on the bed “what the hell are you doing here?” asked Nandini in a high pitched voice.

Manik attempted to go near her “Nandini..woh mai” he was trying to say something but she cut him off “don’t even try to come close” said she as she picked up a vase in her hand.

“What? u will hit me ? haha” said Manik as he smirked and took some steps forward.

Nandini was too angry on him; she just aimed and threw the vase at him. Manik was shocked for a moment but he bent down at the correct moment and the vase crashed into the wall. Manik looked at her in disbelief for a moment, then smiled and went close to her.

Nandini looked away and picked up a showpiece, as she was about to aim that on him, he held her arms with his both hands, he leaned over and whispered into her ears “I had not seen this side of yours, by the way you look really hot when you are angry” he said in his deep voice as he kissed on her earlobe, making her sigh. Then he slowly moved his lips to her cheek and whispered “No matter what you do, you can’t just rub away my feelings for you” he said and kissed on her nose.Then he went down to her neck and rubbed his nose with the skin of her neck, giving her goose bumps. Nandini was shaking; his words and actions were making her weak. As if he had understood her condition, he shifted his hand to her back and took her into his arms. Nandini’s muscles acted involuntarily as she hugged him back tightly, letting the showpiece slip away from her grip, which broke into pieces by hitting with the floor. Manik smiled and kissed on her shoulder as he hugged her more tightly. 

To be continued....