Chapter 24: Coming to you

“Party, Party Party..we want party! Come on chachi apki marriage anniversary hai and koi kanjusi nahi chalegi” said Nandini as her chachi applied oil on her hair.

Chachi blushed “Nandu, tu vi nah ab iss umar mai kaisi party har saal tu aur Cabir kuch na kuch karke party arrange karti hai but iss bar nahi, arreh log kya kahenge” said Chachi.

Nandini stood up, sat beside chachi and putted her hand over her shoulders “log kya kahenge jal jayenge apki aur chacha ki jodi dekhke” winked Nandini.

Chachi hitted her “tu vi nah, iss Cabir kei saath rahke badmash ho gayi hai, ya fir yeh kisi aur ka asr hai?” said Chachi indicating Manik and it was now turn for Nandini tu blush “offo chachi ab ap topic change mat karo, aj sham ko party hogi bas” said Nandini as she went out of the room.

Nandini and Navya were making arrangements for the party, when Cabir stepped in he was surprised to see all that “Oye kya ho raha hai? Iss Madhubala ki shadi karva rahi hai kya?” asked Cabir teasing Navya.

Navya became irritated “dekha Nandu, isko yaad hi nahi hai” she complained.

Cabir looked at them with worried expression “Kya yaad nahi hai?” he asked.

Nandini hit him on the head “dhakkan aj chacha chachi ki marriage anniversary hai, kamine apne mom dad ki anniversary vul gaya?” rebuked Nandini.

Navya laughed loudly and clapped her hands, “Nandu aur mar na isko” she requested.

Cabir looked at Navya and crooked his eyes “bohat entertainment ho raha hai nah, Madhubala ji ! ab mai hasu?” he asked while he picked up a jug of water, Navya ran and Cabir followed him. They ran around in the house like that and finally when Cabir was about to throw the water, Navya bent down and the water fell on Nandini’s mom’s face. Everyone was
stunned and their jaw fell open. Nandini whispered to herself “Ab toh Cabir gaya”.

Nandini’s mom looked at Cabir and Navya angrily, she shouted to the servants “yaha koi khel nahi ho raha, sab kam pe lago” she uttered and everyone went back to their work, “Cabir, I know tumpe koi asr nahi hoga but at least try to act maturely” she said in an angry tone and left.

Cabir sighed and Navya held her ears, as a gesture to say sorry, a smiled formed on his lips unknowingly by seeing her.

At the evening,
The party had started and chacha-chachi were happily greeting all the guests. Nandini had worn a black sari with backless blouse; her hair was left open and was slightly banged from the downside. With red lipstick and black accessories she was looking hot and gorgeous.

“chachi kei kehne pei sari toh pehenli, but I can barely walk in this” uttered Nandini.

“Nandu, you are looking so gorgeous, dekh all the guys are staring at you” said Navya.

“Shut up, tujhe vi sab dekh rahe hai, you are also luking a patakha in this pink and golden lahenga, dekha meri choice kitni acchi hai” she said.

Navya smiled “thnx, but tu bar bar door ki taraf kyo dekh rahi hai?” asked Navya in a confused tone.

“kuch nahi aisehi” said Nandini.

Actually she was waiting for Manik, she had done all the dress ups for him, she had made sure that Manik was invited and Cabir did this for his behna.

Two hours had passed and there was no sign of Manik, Nandini became sad and went out to the garden. “Nahi aya Mr. Sadu Malhotra, khamokha mujhsei gussa hai, I am missing him so much, pure din mei ek baar vi usse baat nahi hui” muttered Nandini to herself.

Suddenly she saw that a black Mercedes had pulled in and Manik stepped out of that. She became happy and ran to him but tripped because of the sari, Manik was fast enough to catch her on time and he supported her in his arms. His jaw dropped to see Nandini in that avatar; “gorgeous” he uttered while eyeing her.

Nandini blushed by seeing her effect on him. Suddenly he realized that he was supposed to be angry on her. He left her immediately and attempted to walk past her “Abhi vi gussa ho?” asked Nandini as she held his hand. Manik did n’t say anything.

“Thik hai fir baitho mu fulake, mai yahi kisi aur ke saath chali jaungi” said Nandini angrily as she left his hand in a jerk.

Manik held her hand and pulled her into his arms, his hold on her arm was really tight. He looked at her intensely “Jaan le lunga” he said.

Nandini sighed, she just loved to see those hot looks on him “meri?” she uttered.

He pulled her closer and his hand lingered over her naked waist, giving her goose bumps “jo vi tumhare kareeb ayega” he said. Nandini smiled, she liked his possessiveness. Nandini putted her arms around his shoulder. “Toh apni jaan lelo, coz u r close to me now” winked Nandini teasing him.

Manik smirked “oh yes, you do that perfectly, by going away from me” said Manik.

Nandini frowned, “ab taana mat maro nah, situation hi aisi thi, but ab toh mai tumhare paas hu na” she said as she touched his face with her nose.

Manik closed his eyes to feel her soft touch. Then he became excited and cupped her face, he traced the shape of her lips with his finger while he licked his own lips, she always had that
magnetic effect on him. She always produced those unknown desires in his heart. Manik got out of the trance and realized that it was way too soon to give up. He wanted to tease her, like she did to him “Hmm, but kabhi vi dur ja sakti ho, so I don’t want more pain for myself by attaching with you” said Manik as he moved away from her and walked inside the house.

Nandini crooked her eyes “Manik, ab dekhna mai kya karti hu"

TO BE CONTINUED..😉