Chapter Eight: Eyes do Speak

At Malhotra’s office,
Mr.Malhotra and Nandini’s father were sitting with a lawyer. “Sir, you will have to get the couple’s sign on this document and you guys sign on the witness side and it will be done. They will be married legally. And if they want to cancel this marriage they will have to apply to court and the court will tell them to wait for 6 months” said the lawyer as he handed the paper.

Mr. Malhotra smiled, “I am sure they will fall in love with each other in these 6 months and the marriage will last forever”.

“But this will be like cheating; I don’t feel like doing it. I know Manik will be good life partner for Nandini, he will take care of her and will protect her, marriage is for lifetime and they should be happy with his.” said Nandini’s father.

“I know they will be happy eventually and will love each other once they will get to know each other’s hearts. I know my son, he has a pure heart but I don’t know what has made him so heartless, he hates his life, only breathing is not living, he needs to smile. His mom has made him a machine. I have noticed Nandini, she is a bunch of glitter, I am sure she will teach my son the value of life. I don’t care what others say I am going to listen to my heart and you will have to help me with this” said Mr. Malhotra.

Nandini’s father saw the broken condition of his friend. He held his hand and said “okay, let’s do it. It will be a huge risk and will create a lot of chaos but eventually all will be sorted but if it is not sorted then after 6 months they can be free” said Nandini’s father with a smile.

“This marriage will last forever, I know it” said Mr.Malhotra confidently.

At college,

Audition for the cultural function was taking place, Nandini came to boost up Navya’s confidence.

Navya was drinking water continuously “Madhubala, itna pani mat pi otherwise tujhe bathroom mei audition dena parega” said Cabir as he laughed.

“Maybe iska wahi plan hai, after all she is a bathroom singer” said Mukti as she hi 5ed Cabir.

“Hum jo vi kare tum logo ko usse kyat um apne barei mei socho” said Navya.

“Apne barei mei hi toh soch raha hu, Nandu kya chup chap baithi hai, yaha aa na I need to talk to you” said Cabir as he dragged Nandini with him.

“Kya hai?” asked Nandini in an irritated voice.

“look at Riya, uss Madhubala ke paas baithi hai, she is looking damn sexy” said he as he kept drooling on Riya.

“yucks, tum guys humesha girls ki bodies pe kyo focus karte ho? Girls do have heart and u said so vulgar things about her now I am never going to help you”said Nandini.

“Tum kyo kisi ki help karogi, you only think about yourself” said Manik.

Nandini laughed “oh really, then I suppose my name is Manik Malhotra” said Nandini as she looked back at him angrily.

“Yar inn dono ka fir se shuru ho gaya, mai bhagta hu”said Cabir as he went away silently.

Manik held Nandini’s hand and pinned her to a wall “do you have any idea what you have done? What was the need to be so good to my dad? Now he is super impressed with me and wants me to marry you” said Manik angrily.

“I just helped someone, I did n’t think of all these at that time and only a mean person like you can say all these bloody Monster, now leave my hand” said Nandini as she struggled.

Instead of leaving her he pulled her closer to his body and molested her arm “I will do whatever I want to do” said Manik as he looked intensely into her eyes.