Chapter 31: Together Forever (Final)

Nandini laughed. Manik crooked his eyes at her and grabbed her even more tightly by the waist. "Oh Manik! Kya kar rahe ho, leave me!" she struggled. Manik smirked "accha, ab kaha gayi apki smile?". Nandini frowned "Monster Manik!". Manik laughed "that I know..accha I will leave you, on one condition" he stated. "What?" she asked curiously. He brought his face close to her ear and said in a tone that sounded more like a demand than a condition "Kiss me, on the lips". His words and the tone made her shiver, she felt a sudden jerk in her body and she clutched his arm for support. Manik saw his effect on her and he pulled her even close to his bare chest, crushing her delicate body against his.
On the other hand, the knock on the door was becoming more repeatitive. Nandini looked at him with pleading eyes. Again he smirked like the monster; he was not willing to give up his demand. Nandini sighed, it was not like she did n't wish to kiss him but she was afraid that if she kissed him, she would never be able to get out of his trance. Having no other way,"okay, I will kiss u" she said finally. Manik smirked like a winner and leaned down, he slowly parted his lips to allow her more access. Nandini closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. A playful idea appeared in her mind, she smiled mischiviously, she reached up and placed a sharp bite on his lips. He did n't shout, he did n't even try to move her away, he was just standing still.Nandini became tired and moved away "what the hell, tumhe dard nahi hota kya?" she frowned and while eyeling his lips; she realized that it was red. "Tumhare touch sei mujhe dard thodi na hoga" he said passionately. Nandini was touched, she wanted to hug him but the knock on the door interrupted them.
"Yeh log humesha itna kyo jhagartei hai?" complained Nandini and walked ahead to open the door. "Kya hua guys, kisnei kisko maara?" Nandini inquired. "Arreh iss madhubala ko mere hare k baat sei problem hoti hai" said Cabir. Navya was shocked to see Nandini coming out of Manik's room. Manik came there,"Yar tum dono humesha galat time pei entry kyo.." before he could complete the sentence, Nandini hit on his hand "Manik, faltu baatein mat karo, mai tumhare room mei charger lenei ayi thi, coz my one is not working" said Nandini. Navya sighed in relieve.Cabir noticed the red mark on Manik's lips and understood everything "Ha, lagta hai Manik nei bohat der tak phone charge kia, red..oh sorry matlab green mark tak" he winked. Nandini and Manik blushed. Navya still did n't get anything "kya red, kya bol rahe ho?" she asked in a confused tone. "Tumhari samajhnei ki umar nahi hai madhubala" Cabir winked. Manik punched Cabir. "What? maine aisa kya bola?" Cabir asked innocently, "saalei! Teri" Manik was saying something when Navya interrupted "Manik, aise gali mat do" she requested. Manik laughed "arreh gali kaha de raha hu? He is Nandini's brother so my saala, u forgot that she is my wife?" said Manik emphasizing on the word 'wife' and he winked Nandini. This time Navya got it that the ice had broken between Manik and Nandini.
"Ha mai vi dekhti hu kabtak wife rehti hai" said Riya from behind the wall.
They went to sleep, Navya and Nandini slept in Nandini's room, Cabir slept in guest's room and Manik slept alone in his room.

Next morning, while Nandini, Navya and Cabir had just woke up they were shocked to see Nandini;'s mom there, and Harshad was also with her. "Aunty ap apnea akho sei hi dekh lijiye" said Harshad to Nandini's mom. "Ma, ap yaha, and Harshad what is happening?" Nandini asked curiously, feeling tensed. " Nandu, Harshad nei mujhe bola that Manik bohat characterless hai, and uska bohat si ladkiyon kei saath affair hai" she said.
"Nahi aisa kuch nahi hai" both Nandini and Cabir said in unison. "Harshad nei mujhe yeh vi bola kei kaal raat usnei Riya ko yaha atei hue dekha, and kal raat sei Riya ghar vi nahi pouchi, Harshad thinks Manik and Riya were together. Mujhe toh sharam aa rahi hai, yeh sab bolte hue, Nandini mai tumhe aise ghar mei ek pal kei liye vi nahi ruknei dungi, tum mere saath chalo" said Nandini's mom.
Nandini's eyes went misty, she was both sad and angry. "Harshad! Tumhari himmat kaise hui? You can't utter all these rubbish about my husband. I know who kaisa hai, who sirf mujhsei pyarr karta hai" Nandini explained.
Nandini's mom was angry to hear those words. "Abhi sab prove ho jayega, chalo Manik kei room mei and waha Riya nahi milegi" said Cabir, he was also pissed off with Harshad's audacity. "Thik hai, mujhe vi dekhna hai kei kaun sach bol raha hai" stated Nandini's mom. They headed towards Manik's room.
Cabir was about to knock, but then found out that it was already open, they tapped the door and the sight made their eyes wide in shock, Manik and Riya were sleeping together and Manik had his arm around Riya.