Chapter Fifteen: Obsessed with you

Manik realized what he had just said; he looked at Cabir, who had a shocking look on his face. "Aise kya dekh raha hai?" asked Manik as he tried to put on the calmest look possible on his face.

"You just said that you love Nandini's presence" said Cabir.

Manik laughed "dude! U can't even get sarcasm" said Manik as he looked away.

Cabir sighed in relief and thanked God. "You almost gave me a heart attack, maine socha that u accepted me as ur saala ; accha I have to go to class, that Raghav has given me a burden of work" said Cabir.

Manik sat on the chair and held his head "uff that was close; sorry Cabir I can't tell u anything at this moment at first I need to sort it out with Mrs. Malhotra" said Manik as he thought about Nandini with a smile on his face.

At the locker room,

"Harshad, I am really frustrated, this Mukti and Cabir's dumb and slow plan is not helping. I want Manik...now" stomped Riya.

Harshad smirked and ran his hand through Riya's bare arm "I know you are desperate baby; and I can help you..Mukti and Cabir are still child, but I have a plan for the grownups" winked Harshad.

"Really, what is your plan?" asked Riya with excitement as she held Harshad's arm.

Harshad grinned evilly "host a party at your place and invite everyone" said Harshad.

"If there will be everyone then how will Manik and me be together?" asked Riya with a frown.

"You just go and invite fab5, Nandini and Navya and leave the rest to me. I promise you will get Manik by tonight" said Harshad.

Riya jumped in joy and hugged Harshad.

Navya witnessed the hugging and her jaw dropped "Riya iske saath vi? Chih kaise hai woh; and Mukti ko pata chalega toh kya hoga?" thought Navya.

Nandini was walking along the corridoor with thoughts running in her mind. "Aiyappa what's wrong with me, I want to see him then why am I running away from him?" thought Nandini.

She walked up to the library and there she saw Riya and Manik, both were smiling together. Nandini clenched her fist in anger and attempted to walk away, when Riya called her "hey Nandini! Actually I was coming to you only, I have this small get together at my house, fab5 , Navya and Harshad are also coming, you also come okay bye" she said and went to Manik, she whispered something in his ears and went away.

Manik looked at her but she went away. Manik got angry "now this is too much, she is avoiding me since morning; she is not answering my calls either. Fine Nandu, be like that! Even I don't want to talk" said Manik.

At Riya's house,

Cabir and Mukti had reached earlier "Riya, what is your plan? And sabko kyo bulaya? Manik ko akele bulana tha" said Cabir.

"You guys are useless, now I will go according to my plan" said Riya.

"Cabir I have a task for you, just make sure that Nandini comes here and don't ask any questions" said Riya as she went inside.

"Yar Mukti, yeh ladki pagal hai kya? Kya ulta plan bana rahi hai, is she interested in Nandini? Meri behen nei kya kia?" asked Cabir in confusion.

"Mera dimag kharab ho raha hai, I'm going to grab a drink, you go and pick Nandini" said Mukti.

At Malhotra Mansion, Manik’s room,

He barged inside his room and opened his jacket feeling frustrated. “What’s wrong with her? She did n’t even wait up for me at the parking?” said Manik angrily. Manik was unbuttoning his shirt just then he heard a knock on his door, he turned to open the door a smile formed on his lips as he saw Nandini.