Chapter 26 : Only You

At the Garden bench, Moorthy's residence,
Tension was running in the air as Mukti and Cabir sat in silence and Nandini, stood there with lots of questions in her head. Navya was also standing there in silence, trying to absorb the situation.

" Manik ko maine aise pehke kabhi nahi dekha, Ab aise chup mat raho, bolo mujhe akhir tum logo nei aisa kyo kiya?" asked Nandini impatiently as she glared at Mukti and Cabir.

Cabir held his head "yeh sab tum dono ki vajai sei hi hua hai, tum dono itna zyada ladte thei kei we thought that you guys hate each other and if Riya manages to woo Manik then...then somehow you both would get rid of this unwanted relationship" said Cabir as he sat down on the sofa, feeling broken, "maine kabhi nahi socha tha kei humari nadani kei vajai sei Manik will get hurt" his voice sounded painful.

Nandini sat beside Cabir and touched his shoulder, he grabbed her hands "Nandu, you both mean a lot to me and sach mei mere aur Mukti kei dil mei ek pal kei liye vi aisa khayal nahi aya that we will take advantage of Manik to get the album, we only wanted ur happiness" said Cabir .

"Ha Nandini, maine hi socha tha yeh, Cabir toh mana kar raha tha, our motive was to somehow break this marriage, not to get the album. Manik ab hume kabhi maaf nahi karega, sab khatam ho gaya" said Mukti as a tear escaped from her eyes.

Nandini hugged Mukti "guys, mai baat karungi Manik sei, mai samjhaungi uako" said Nandini.

Both Mukti and Cabir smiled a bit, Cabir joined the hug and said "we have full faith on you, Nandu" Mukti nodded her head.

After sometime in Nandini's room,
Navya had pulled her there "tu pagal ho gayi hai, uss rakshas sei kaise baat karegi? Kha jayega tujhe, fab5 ka mamla hai unko suljhane dei, tu mother Teresa mat ban" warned Navya.

"Par...they ar" Navya did not let her finish the sentence, "teri tabiyaat kharab hai, tu ab so ja, agar iss room sei vi bahar nikli toh hum aunty ko bol denge" said Navya with a serious expression as she locked Nandini in the room.

"Aiyappa, ab mai kya karungi" uttered Nandini with a frowned face.

At the farmhouse,

Manik had applied the maximum speed on wheels and had driven about 15km, like a blind guy. His friends were the support system of his life and he was not able to deal with their betrayal. He barged inside the farmhouse and reached upstairs to his room, he needed peace, he needed to get away from all the mean people in his life. He looked at the mirror and it reflected a different shadow of him, his eyes were blood red, hairs all messed up and face glistering with sweat and broken happiness.

Anger boiled in his body and he punched on the mirror with all his strength, causing it to shatter into pieces, which somehow resembled to the condition of his heart. Blood was leaking from his hand but at that time he just could not feel that pain. The pain of his heart was much bitter than the outside wound. He sat down on the floor feeling lost. As he closed his eyes, Nandini's face appeared before his eyes "at least you are there with me" he thought and his gloomy face got a little bright; he searched over his pockets desperately to find the piece of mobile. He sighed as he finally found it and dialed her number from the contacts.

Nandini was walking to and fro inside her room, thinking about the pain that Manik was going through, just then her phone rang and she hurried to reach it. She saw Manik's number flashing on the screen and received the call with shaky hands "Manik, where are you? are you ok?" she asked without taking a breath.

"Nan...Nandini...I lo..love you" he uttered in a voice filled with pain. By hearing his broken voice, her eyes welled up with water "Manik, I am there with you, always, please calm down, Manik..Manik.." she kept on uttering his name but there was no response.

Nandini got panicked "Oh God! Manik ko kuch ho toh nahi gaya, woh baat kyo nahi kar raha. I need to reach him, by any means" she uttered and checked out his location by GPS, she remembered that how Manik had taught her to use the GPS so that she could make sure that he was not cheating on her: at that moment she had laughed it out but she was really in need of that service at that crucial moment.She was about to climb down the window and started to fold her saree when Cabir opened the door of her room, he was shocked to see her like that,

"Oye, tu khud khusi karne ja rahi hai kya? I agree there is a problem but itni vi bari nahi hai kei tu apne aap ko qurbaan kar degi, Manik ka kya hoga" Cabir laughed.

Nandini looked at him in disbelief "aise situation pei tu has kaise sakta hai? pata nahi Manik kis condition mei hoga, his voice was sounding so painful" uttered Nandini.

Cabir became serious "mai toh aise hi teri mood light karnei ki tey kar raha tha, don't be daredevil and climb the window, I will take u to him" said Cabir.

"But..Ma ko pata chal gaya toh" uttered Nandini with a confused tone.

"Hum bad mei deal kar lenge" said Cabir.

At the farmhouse,
"Aa gaya , ab you go inside, darr lag raha hai toh mai au" winked Cabir.

Nandini looked at him with crooked eyes and he made a sign to zip his mouth. "Sun, mai ghar ja raha hu, tu Manik ko samjha bujha ke Malhotra Mansion le jana, baki dekh lenge" he said Nandini was lost in her thoughts, she did n't listen to him.

Cabir shook her "relax Nandu, Manik thik hi hoga" he said.

Nandini sighed "I hope so".

Nandini reached the bedroom following the direction of the light in that empty farmhouse. She stepped inside the room as the door was open "Manik" she called his name.

As his eyes found her, without meaning to, he reached her and snatched her in his arms. He lifted her off his feet as he hugged her tightly as if he had found a missing part of his heart, the part without which he was incomplete. A smile of satisfaction formed on his face by getting her into his arms. She hugged him back and stroked his hair and back "Manik, calm down" she uttered as she tendered him with affection.

He broke the hug and placed her on the ground, then he looked at her "I know you will reach me anyhow, I just knew it" he uttered with a sigh.

She smiled affectionately to him and touched his face. He looked at her with eyes filled with passion, "aise kya dekh rahe ho?" she uttered. Then all of a sudden he bent his face and urgently his mouth roved across her face with rough kisses that stung her cheek, her chin, her forehead. He kissed her, slowly, reverently, all he knew that he wanted her badly. She gave him a kiss of aching sweetness, the silken fall of her hair gliding across his throat. His hand reached to her bare back and he dig his fingers in there, pulling her as close to himself as possible. Nandini did n't mind the pain, she was loving the feeling that he was giving to her. She moaned in between the passionate kiss. Because in that moment, neither of them moved. Neither of them breathed. They just . . . existed together. The tension melted away. Manik broke off the kiss "I need you" he said breathlessly.

Nandini's eyes found his bleeding hand she yelled "Manik are you out of your mind, pagal ho gaye ho, oh God it's bleeding so bad" said Nandini as she ran around the room to find a bottle of antiseptic.

"Ha, pagal hi to toh hu isiliye everyone deceives me" he said.
Nandini came back with an antiseptic liquid, some cotton and a cream. "Now stay still and sit on the bed" Manik nodded his head and dis as she told.

Nandini continued "Thank God the servants have kept the first aid box here, Aiyappa iss ladke ko akal kab ayegi" she kept on complaining about him to her Aiyappa.

Manik laughed by hearing her cute talks and Nandini sighed in relief by hearing that. "You are so cute and caring" he uttered as he gazed her fondly and touched her face.

"Ha, lekin tum bohat bure ho" she said as she finished bandaging his hand. He pulled her into his arms, making her sigh and her face rested on his chest, he grabbed her arm and said "tum ho na, mujhe sudharne ke liye". Nandini just kept looking at him; she was drowned in the emotions of his eyes.

To be continued....