Chapter Nineteen: Cactus!

Nandini ran inside her house and sighed in relief.

“Nandini, kya hua and tera top phat kaise gaya?” asked her mom.

Nandini did not know the how to answer that question, but Navya stepped in to help her “Aunty, cactus se lag ke phat gaya hoga, hai na, Nandu?” said Navya. Nandini nodded her head.

“Samhal ke chala kar, chal koi baat nahi, bohat raat ho gayi hai ab tum dono jake so jao” said Nandini’s mom on kissing her forehead.

Nandini’s room, 
“I am sure, uss Manik ke vajai se tumhara top torn hua hoga. But you need to stay far from Manik, tumhari mom Manik ko ekdm like nahi karti and he is not good for you.” said Navya.

“Arreh I know that, but he always troubles me” complained Nandini.

Cabir came inside “Arreh yeh Madhubala kya kar rahi hai yaha? Yeh tera sasural hai kya jo bar bar ati hai?” uttered Cabir.

“Hum apne dost ke paas aye hai” said Navya.

“Uff yeh kya hai Cabir, Navya sei tujhe kya problem hai?” asked Nandini.

Cabir thought “socha tha akelei mei Nandu ko samjhaunga, but iss Madhubala nei raita faila dia”.

“Sun, Nandu I am going out for an hour kuch kam hai, u go to my room and throw the rope, plz yar” requested Cabir.

“Ok thik hai” said Nandini as she and Navya got busy in chit chatting.

Navya looked at the road through the window “Nandu, woh Manik ki car hai na? he is still here?” said Navya with a shocked expression.

Nandini reached up to the window and saw that. “Yeh ladka mujhe chain se rahne nahi dega” complained Nandini.

“Humare paas ek plan hai, I have this new SIM card, from here I will text Cabir by the name of Riya and ask him to meet at the terris.And you text Manik and ask him to come to the terris.” Said Navya.

Nandini looked at her with a confused expression. “Usse kya hoga?” she asked.

“Okay ab pura plan suno, hum chachi ke paas jayenge and will tell her that Cabir and Manik are Gay and unka shak yakeen mei tab badlega jab, woh Manik aur Cabir ko ek saath terries mei dekhenge. Dono ki shakal dekhnei layak hogi when they will get a jhatka and after this Manik will think twice before disturbing you” said Navya.

“Hmm thoda complicated hai but sounds good…Okay let’s do it” said Nandini excitedly and they texted Cabir.

After reading the text Cabir immediately came back to Nandini’s room “Nandu, Riya ayi hai terris pei, make sure that mom/chachi waha na jaye, dekhlena” said Cabir as he rushed out “aj Riya sei sab clear kardunga, that I am not into her plan anymore” thought Cabir.

Navya jumped in joy and hi 5ed  Nandini. “Hum chachi ke paas jate hai, hum unke kaan vi bhar denge about Cabir and Manik, Cabir toh aj pitega” said Navya as she went to chachi’s room and Nandini sneakily went to the terries.

At the terris,
Manik was looking at the sky when Cabir reached there.

Manik thought it was Nandini “Finally you are here, mai pagalon ki tarha wait kar raha tha, jo vi ho, I am happy that you can’t stay away from me” said Manik.

Cabir was confused; he did not know what to say. Manik felt weird, somehow he was not feeling the presence of his Nandini. Just then he heard the giggling sound of Nandini. He turned around and was shocked to see Cabir. Manik understood the whole scene. “Oh so you are trying to troll me” thought Manik as he smiled mischievously.

“Nandini, kuch toh bolo” said Manik as he signaled Cabir to stay silent.

Manik went behind the water tank and sat down on the chair, then he slowly pulled Nandini’s hand and she ended up in falling on his lap.

“Nandini, what are you doing here? And where is Riya? Kya koi new plan hai?” asked Cabir in a confused tone.

Suddenly a voice filled the air “Chachi apko meri baat pe yakin na ho dekho Manik aur Cabir itni raat ko ek saath kya kar rahe hai?” said Navya as she and chachi appeared there.

Chachi blushed by seeing Nandini sitting on Manik’s lap. Nandini felt embarrassed and stood up “Chachi actually….” Chachi did not let her complete the sentence “Hayye, kitne pyare lag rahe hai dono saath mei, mujhe toh pehle se hi pata tha kei tum dono ke beech kuch hoga” said Chachi.

“Cabir tu kya kar raha hai yaha pei, husband-wife ko ek sath thoda time spend karne dei, besharam kahika” said Chachi then she looked at Navya angrily and held her ear “yeh Navya aur Cabir baccho ki tarah ladte hai, Cabir ko pitwane ke liye kya ulta seedha bola tumne? Chalo tum dono, aj dono ko daat paregi” said Chachi.

“Manik beta tum aaram sei baat karo Nandu sei” said Chachi as she dragged Cabir and Navya with her.

“Arreh Ma maine kya kia” uttered Cabir as he turned back to Manik and winked at him. Manik smiled at his friend.

On the other hand, Nandini was biting her nails and was murmuring to herself “yeh sab kya ho gaya, pata nahi chachi nei kya socha”. Manik looked at her affectionately and again pulled her to his lap “Manik, choro mujhe” said Nandini as she struggled to get free.

“Chachi nei toh mujhe apna damad maan liya, abb bas mummy ko manana hai” said Manik as he kissed Nandini on the cheek.

Nandini tried to say something but he stopped her “shhhh, plz meri baat sunlo” he said softly.

Manik kept his head on her shoulder and putted his arm around her waist. Nandini's heartbeat knew know limits and she feared that he could hear them too. She continued to struggle but Manik's hold was very strong. "Manik leave me" she uttered while stomping her feet. Manik smiled naughitily "u know what, baby, from the past 2 nights I have been sleeping with you and ab mujhe akele neend nahi ati, without seeing or touching u, I feel empty" said Manik.

"Aiyappa did he just call me baby? Yeh ladka har baar itna cute aur genuine kaise sound kar sakta hai" thought Nandini.

She cupped his face and wiggled slowly, while Manik was lost in her gaze. Nandini got the chance to free herself and ran to the door.

"Neend nahi ati toh 4/5 neend ki goli leke so jao, don't trouble me" said Nandini as she went downstairs.

"Har bar trick karke win nahi kar paogi Mrs.Malhotra! I will get back to you" said Manik as he smirked.

To be continued....