Chapter 23: Unwind

Outside Manik’s house,

Cabir was standing near the car and he looked up to the window “arreh yar, mai toh driver ban gaya, Nandu jaldi neeche aa varna teri hitler ma meri jaan le legi; vaise kya chal raha hoga upar, hmm I’m sure Mnaik ka gussa ab tak khatam ho gaya hoga and dono romance kar rahe honge, iss time mei unko disturb karna thik nahi hoga, and Nandu ko vi rest ki zarurat hai, I will ask Manik to drop her early morning” thought Cabir as he drove away.

Malhotra Mansion, Manik’s room,

On the bed, Nandini was lying on Manik’s lap and he was stroking her hair, both were looking at each other intensely. Nandini held his hand and kissed on it, he smiled and fingered her cheek “Nandini, you know I had never imagined that my life will feel so complete, my happiness was hidden by the clouds of darkness but you removed all that and brought sunshine into my life” he said in a voice filled with passion.

“Manik, pehle toh mujhe tum pei bohat gussa aya tha but dheere dheere…” she stopped talking and bit her lower lip feeling shy. He smiled mischievously “dheere dheere…what?” he asked in a teasing tone she covered her face with both hands. Manik nodded his head and licked his lips then he slowly removed her hand from her face and supported her so that she could sit up. “Hmm…I’m still waiting” he said as he roamed his eyes around the room, she reached up and kissed on his cheek, surprising him. He touched her cheek and looked up to her ,she got up from the bed and walked up to the balcony.

Moorthy’s residence,
Navya went up to Nandini’s room and found it empty she got scared and screamed. Cabir came there quickly and pressed her mouth with his hand. Nandini’s mom rushed there “Navya, kya hua beta, tum chillai kyo?” she asked.

“Chachi, she saw a cockroach” said Cabir.

“Oh Accha,mujhe pata hai zarur tune hi isko tease kia hoga, but zara dheere sei, Nandu is sleeping na” said she and Navya shook her head in NO.

“What?” asked Nandini’s mom.

“She means to say that hum awaz nahi karenge” said Cabir she smiled and went away saying that “yeh log abhi vi bacche hai”.

Cabir released her “tumne hume bolne kyo nahi dia? Nandini nahi hai yaha” said Navya.

“Ji hume pata hai Madhubala ji, humne hi usko uske pati parmeshwar ke paas chora hai” said Cabir as he made an irritated expression and continued “puri drama company hai yeh larki”.

“Kya?! Manik kei paas akele chor dia? Pata nahi kya kya ho raha hoga” said Navya as she bit her nails.

“kyo tujhe nahi pata husband wife kei beech kya hota hai? Demo chahiye?” said Cabir as he winked.

“Chii bhagwan” said Navya as she stepped away from him and Cabir laughed “huh! U r such an entertainment, pure din kei bad abb accha lag raha hai” he said.

“Hume vi” said Navya softy.

“What? kya boli?” he asked.

“Kuch nahi” she said and went away, Cabir smiled by thinking of her.

Manik’s room, balcony

It was a full moon night, Nandini stood by the balcony and the soft breezes caressed her face. She felt his arms around her waist and she leaned her head backwards to rest it on his chest. He bent down a bit and rested his chin on her shoulder “you drive me crazy” he said passionately as he sucked on her earlobe giving her shivers she dig in her nails on his hand to control the ecstasy. Then his impatient lips moved to her shoulder and removed the strap of her top by biting it with his teeth, she sighed deeply and her chest heaved as he gently kissed her bared shoulder “Manik!” she uttered his name as she went breathless. Manik left her waist and tuned her around in a jolt, she looked at him lovingly and touched his face. Then she hugged him tightly, breathing heavily “Manik, mujhe bohat darr lag raha tha, but now when u r with me, when I am hugging you, I am feeling good.” she said innocently. He stroked her hair and back “don’t think
about all those things, just think about the thing that makes u happy” he said reassuring her.

She rose her face “you, you make me happy” she said, he putted his face down to touch it with hers. She slowly sucked on his lower lip, he closed his eyes to feel those emotions of her honey covered lips then he became more passionate and took her lips into his mouth as he tasted her. The emotions were making them restless.

Moorthy’s residence, Chachi’s room
“Finally Nandu ghar aa gayi, sachmei aj agar Manik nahi hota toh pata nahi kya hota, Cabir aur Navya vi bohat pareshan thei, sabki bonding kitni acchi hai. Vaise tumne notice kia, Cabir aur Navya ki Jodi kaafi acchi lagti hai” said Nandini’s uncle.

Chachi looked at him with wide eyes “ap kya bol rahe ho? Dono sara din larte hai” she said.

“Ha lekin jo jyada larte hai, unmei pyarr vi toh zyada hota hai. Manik ko hi dekho kitna pyarr karta hai humari Nandu sei” he said.

Chachi smiled “Ha sahi bola apne, kitne sone lagte hai dono saath mei, mere bacche” she said lovingly.

“Ab apne ladle Cabir ka vi kuch karo, kal usne fir sei drink kia” complained Chacha.

“Kya, usko toh mai,” said chachi angrily.

“Meri mano, uski shadi karva do Navya sei, sudhar jayega, Navya ki dat sei hi line pe ayega” said Chacha.

“Ha, yahi karna parega, Mai Navya ki ma sei baat karungi” said chachi.

Next morning, Malhotra Mansion, Manik’s room,

Manik opened his eyes and found out that Nandini was not beside him, he panicked for the moment and searched her everywhere, then he called her several times but there was no use. Having no other way, Manik held his head and called Cabir “Nandini kal raat mere saath thi ab kaha gayi ? dude was I dreaming her or what?” On the other side Cabir laughed “Tera dream nahi tha, Nandu was with u, but subah subah I took her home, varna teri hitler saas hum sabko maar deti” . Manik sighed “Mujhe bol nahi sakte thei, I was so damn worried, pura ghar dhunda maine, like a mad” snapped Manik angrily. Cabir got in tension “Nandini tujhe disturb nahi karna chahti thi, u were sleeping peacefully” he uttered. Manik got angrier and cut the call. Cabir bit his lip in tension “ab kya hoga, yeh toh gussa ho gaya”.

Moorthy’s residence, Nandini’s room,

Nandini got into her room and noticed several missed call from ‘Monster Manik’ she bit her tongue “uff phone silent tha, Monster gussa hoga, call kar leti hu” she said and called him. Manik picked up the phone “what is it?” he said rudely. Nandini became sad “aise kyo baat kar rahe ho?” she asked.

“Toh aur kya karu? Tumhari tarha bhag jaun? fir phone silent karke baith jau, seriously u r never tired of these staying away games, kal raat ke baad I thought that I have gained ur trust, lekin subah hote hi tumhara hangover nikal gaya, fine be like that! now I am never coming after u and don’t call me” snapped Manik angrily as he cut off the call.

Nandini was sad and nearly in tears “I trust u Manik, and yeh koi hangover nahi hai, I want to be with u, forever” she said sadly.

Moorthy’s residence, At the breakfast table,

Nandini’s mom waved on her head affectionately “Nandu, teri tabiyaat thik nahi hai, u r still weak, ek kam kar kuch din yahi ruk ja, yaha hum acche sei khayal rakh payenge tera. Vaise vi Neyonika and Mr. Malhotra are out on business trip, and Manik tera khayal nahi rakh payega”. Nandini’s face was frowned she looked at Cabir in a hope of getting help. Cabir smirked “Ha chachi apne bilkul sahi bola and vaise vi Nandu does n’t like Manik, hai Na Nandu” he winked at her.

Nandini looked at him angrily while Cabir tried to control himself from rolling down due to his uncontrollable laughter. Nandini’s mom went upstairs. Nandini picked up a magazine and started hitting Cabir and she yelled “Kamine! Tujhe sab pata hai fir vi meri mushkil kyo barha raha hai, Monster ko bina bataye chali ayi woh gussei sei mu fulake baitha hai, ab kya kya samhalu mai? kaisa bhai hai tu!” Cabir was still laughing when he tried to stop her from being violent
“Shant ho ja meri ma” Nandini sniffed and sat on the sofa holding her head with a big frown on her face “Aiyappa apne vi chun chun kei sab namune veje hai mere life mei!” .

Cabir laughed and she glared at him with angry eyes. “Ahaan, itni bechaini, lagta hai Manik kuch zyada hi pasand aa gaya” Cabir pinched her teasingly, she crooked her eyes at him

“Cabir ka baccha, tune bigara hai ab tu hi banake dega, mujhe nahi pata kaise!” Nandini stood up and walked away.

Cabir sighed “hmm behna nei kaha hai toh kuch karna hi parega, bechari ki love story track pe la Cabir show your charms” he winked to himself.

To be continued....