Chapter 1

Storms POV

"Bye rose" I waved at the small child leaving my daycare that I shared with my best friend Brooklyn.

I counted the 50 dollars then stuck it in my pocket. I crossed off the child's name and counted the last 3 we had.

"Ok so, Violet, Skye, and Chance are the only ones left" Brooklyn nodded doing her online school work. I didn't get accepted into the college I wanted so I just dropped out of school and started my own babysitting business, which honestly was quite stupid.

My job grew and now I have my own place but also a building, you could call it a small house for babysitting. It had 2 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms with a kitchen and a small main room. 

My mom and dad help me with everything, I don't charge that much either, 50 dollars a day, Any other daycare I've seen has done like 30 dollars an hour.

I separated the ages. In-room one: 0-1-year-olds. Room 2: 2-5-year-olds. Room 3: 6-9-Year-Olds. Then there's the playroom, Which has toys that are donated or we buy.

The ages are 0-9 so it wasn't that hard. Brooklyn was still in college but most of her classes are online so she decided to also help me.

Soon all the children left and I counted up the money we earned.

200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 550 Sounds about right,

"Ok, how much did we make today?" Brooklyn asked, "550" I put it in our savings and started packing my stuff.

"Ready?" I asked, She nodded and carried her stuff out, I locked the building up and left to go home. We shared an apartment, We don't really look for boyfriends because most guys in this town are not our type or we're too busy.

I cleaned up and then fell asleep for the next day.

-Grayson's POV-

I scrolled on my computer looking for a kid-friendly looking place. I clicked a link and took me to a website: Storms sunshine daycare

It gave me information such as their numbers, there were two owners, There were only compliments left in the comment and it was rated 4 stars.

I clicked on the registrations and typed in my info:

Name: Grayson Dolan

Childs name: Edwin Dolan

Allergies: None

Phone number: *** *** ****

Emergency contact: *** *** ****, *** *** ****

Emergency contact name: Ethan Dolan, Cameron Dolan

Relations: Uncle, Aunt

I typed in a bunch of other shit then hit the enter button, I could finally go back to work without Ethan complaining that he has to watch my child and it's not my fault I had a one night stand and the mother didn't want the child, I didn't wanna see it go in foster care so I took him.

I live alone and I'm a single father, My son is 6 months old, I'm going back to school and I need someone to watch Edwin so I can concentrate, They are open from 7-10 and it provides food, drink, learning and entertainment.

That's a hell of a deal for $50 a day. I read through, All I gotta do is sign my information on paper tomorrow and tada! I can work during the day and do homework at night when he's sleeping.

I picked my son up and laid him in his crib. I laid in my bed and fell asleep.

________________________________________
Hope your liking it so far....