Chapter 15

*LONG CHAPTER*

Grayson's POV

It was still kinda dark, I got ready and was on my way to work. Not realizing a mactruck slammed on his breaks, I rammed in the back of him. "Fuck!" I felt a stronger impact from behind then black out.

- Storms POV -

I arrived and walked in, I looked for Ethan, He was near the back of the waiting room pacing around. "Is he ok?" I asked running to him. "I don't know he's in surgery right now" Ethan hugged me as I hugged him crying.

"Shh it's ok" He ran his fingers through my hair, Like Grayson does. "W-what happ-pend?" I asked, "There was a 6 car pile up with 2 mac trucks and Grayson was between them." He explained.

"Ethan why did this have to happen?" He let me go, "I don't know, but whatever happens, You have to promise to stick together for Edwin" I nodded. "Family of Grayson Dolan" Ethan and I walked up.

"Grayson is in severe damage, There's a 50/50 chance he will make it" I covered my mouth and dropped to the floor crying.

"Storm, Come on stay strong" Ethan picked me up and carried me bridal style and sat me in a chair. "I'll be back ok" I nodded, He walked over to the doctor.

-Ethan's POV-

"He just got out of surgery, He should wake up in a few minutes, he lost a lot of blood and he may have lost some memory, When the nurse comes out to come see him, Grayson's in room 247" The doctor explained.

"Umm ok thank you" I shook his hand and Walked back to Storm telling her. "Dr. Vishnet report to room 247, I repeat Dr. Vishnet report to room 247 immediately" I looked at Storm, "Isn't that Grayson's?" She asked, I nodded. She stood up running I chased after her but she was too fast at this point.

-Storms POV-

I ran faster then I have ever, I made it to his room, The monitor was hold in a beep, They put the chest plates to his chest and shocked him. They did again, Then again, Then again. "We got him" I watched the heart monitor rate go up higher.

I cried louder but I was happy still shocked at what just happened. The doctor let me walk over to him. Ethan walked in, I grabbed Grayson's hand as tears rolled down my cheek. "He's still alive" Ethan said.

I nodded and kissed Grayson's hand, I felt him move. "Grayson" He looked at me, He looked at me like he didn't know me. "Who am I?" I asked, "Storm" He responded. "What am I to you?" I asked, "Your- your my beautiful girlfriend" I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Where's Edwin?" He asked, "He's at the daycare" I said, Grayson nodded and looked at E. "Hey bro" Ethan said, "Hey" Gray smiled.

I wiped my tears, He had a bruise around his left eye and stitches on his side, A cast on his arm, He looked horrible.

"I'm tired but i'm scared to sleep" He said, "Baby sleep, Ok, you will feel better" I told him, "Hold my hand" I smiled and grabbed his hand setting in the chair near the bed.

I watched him fall asleep, Ethan had gone to get some coffee. I got a call from Brooklyn, "Brook" I said, "Hey, Is he ok?" She asked, "Yeah he's fine, I hope, How's Edwin?" I asked. "He's sleeping right now, It's really crowded but all the girls showed up, Don't stress it though, You need to be there for Grayson" She said, "Ok I love you sis" I call her sis sometimes, she's like a sister to me. "Love you too" I hung up and rubbed Grayson's hand. He moved slightly and started crying in pain. "Shh baby it's ok" I stood up rubbing his head.

Ethan came back and handed me a cup. "Thanks" He nodded as I took a sip. "I heard about Brooklyn being pregnant" I smiled, Ethan looked up and smiled. "Yeah"